Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade factory speakers fiesta MK7.5

GrassCube

Hi to all,

Well i want to gradually upgrade the audio system on my car, first by replacing the factory Speakers with new ones and i need some advise.

Iv'e been searching for a wile for a good post that will describe the possible models of the Speakers and a guide on how to actually swap them.

What Iv'e been able to find out is that there is a need for a special bracket (homemade or bought) to fit the front 6.5" Speakers, or to modify the existing one.

Anyway, i have a couple of questions:

1) Can i find the correct mounting bracket for the front speakers on eBay, aliexpress or any other trading site with international shipping? (i found a bracket only as part of a full kit, speakers and all, in a store without international shipping)

2) Can someone suggest a good component speakers that can run from the head unit (until i get an amp) that are suited for the car and are in the price range of 100-150 pounds? and what spacer/bracket height i need for them?

3) What do you think about those speakers  Infinity Kappa 60.11CS, found those in a related post on some forum but after googling them on one of the suppliers sites they were marked as incompatible with the car.

Thanks!

Have you seen these on eBay?

Item number 23170830182

BRAND NEW IN PACKET

1 PAIR

Vehicle Model.    Fiesta
     Year From: 2008
     Year To: 2015

Description.

Ford Speaker Adapter 
Note: Front and rear doors. 165mm 

Features & benefits
Allows the installation of standard size aftermarket Speakers when replacing the OEM Speakers

Actually no, can't even find the item using it's number, tried on eBay.com and eBay.co.uk

Can you post the link please.

Thanks. 

Well I'm no audiophile either, but i like good quality sound at relevantly high volume and i blew my front speakers :whistling1:.

But i agree, for daily use the original 6 speaker system is quite good.