Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What internet speed test is the best and accurate.

jace1969

1 hour ago, AlexBartlam said:

@Gizza11 yeah maybe i was exaggerating but we are 100% meant to have 150 down 

I agree as that is what you pay for but in real terms you may only get that at off peek times on peek it will be less. I.E I pay for the 200mg Virgin Media Off peek I get 218 max during the day, on peek at night 6.00pm onwards sometimes less that 80 .I agree if you pay for something you should get it, they take your money and rip you off.

I agree as that is what you pay for but in real terms you may only get that at off peek times on peek it will be less. I.E I pay for the 200mg Virgin Media Off peek I get 218 max during the day, on peek at night 6.00pm onwards sometimes less that 80 .I agree if you pay for something you should get it, they take your money and rip you off.

I pay for 35 as apparently that's all our line will support. Brand new house on phase 1 of a new development and the installed lines are crap. I used to live less than 1mile away and got 80mg down. Surely you should pay for the minimum speed that you consistently get rather than the highest speed you never get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is mine now at 8.30 in the morning,mine don't drop a lot in peak on Ethernet but a bit of hit and miss on WiFi.

I cant say for other people on other servers but if on the wolo one it needs a big upgrade as i spoke to the manager on the phone

and its a massive problem so at the moment all they can do is refund the difference which i got.

6062672545.png

Also this is a new speed test i found by Ookla and works a lot better.

• Like 1

New speed test? Do you have a link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club