Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Fiesta PCV valve and hose replacement

kaibaaa

I have a 2006 Fiesta 1.25.When the engine is running and i take off the oil cap , im getting quite a lot of blow by. The car has about 80k miles and has been serviced regularly. This leads me to think that either the pcv hose has collapsed or the pcv valve is stuck. The pcv valve is in the oil separator box which is under the intake manifold. ?In order to take the pcv valve and hose off is it necessary to take the intake manifold fully off or is there some way to take the pcv valve off without removing the intake manifold?  

• 2 years later...

15 hours ago, Dilbo said:

Did you ever find out how ????

Doubt you will get an answer from him. One post warrior that hasn't been active for over 2 years.

• 9 months later...

I just think its normal for those engines to have some blow by. If the blow by is excessive maybe try cleaning the oil separator, changing the pcv hose or changing the pcv valve. Hope that helps. 

And for Mr.Luke4efc instead of calling me a one post warrior why did you not answer the simple question that "Dilbo" posted with your enormous "Ford Knowledge" and your amazing 2098 posts ? Could have made it 2099 posts you fordownersclub warrior. Keep on fighting the one post warriors for the good of the forum!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, kaibaaa said:

And for Mr.Luke4efc instead of calling me a one post warrior why did you not answer the simple question that "Dilbo" posted with your enormous "Ford Knowledge" and your amazing 2098 posts ? Could have made it 2099 posts you fordownersclub warrior. Keep on fighting the one post warriors for the good of the forum!

😂😂 No need to be so butt-hurt, even if it did take you nearly a year to reply. I was simply stating that if someone posts 1 thing asking for help and never has any other posts, it usually means they don't use the forum anymore and are unlikely to reply.

Anyway who said I have an enormous Ford Knowledge? Not all my posts are spent answering technical questions from people who don't stick around afterwards 👌.

Even if I did just answer the "simple question" then I'd still have 2098 posts, but I guess your stupid comment has indeed made it 2099, so thanks 👍.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club