Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keeping car nice inside

redrabbit

Just got a newish Focus. I've never had a nice car so in the past a stain or scuff here or there never bothered me. 

Do you guys clean the inside much and if so what with?  In the past I've used the hand car wash people and they put this oily stuff over the dashboard which is quite nice actually.  

Im going to pop down to Halfords later and pick up some supplies  

Will also get some air fresheners too.  Not sure which one yet though 

Microfibrecloth, CIF multipurpose cleaner (gets rid of the stubborn marks & mud in the plastics where your feet go etc - and covered with PoorBoys Natural Look and applicator.

25 minutes ago, Tomson said:

Microfibrecloth, CIF multipurpose cleaner (gets rid of the stubborn marks & mud in the plastics where your feet go etc - and covered with PoorBoys Natural Look and applicator.

Thanks - would that microfibre cloth be good to smooth out fingerprint marks/smudges on the touch screen?

I use satnav screen cleaning wipes to remove finger grease and dust.
I also keep a 1" paint brush in the door pocket for getting dust out of vents and crevises.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I use satnav screen cleaning wipes to remove finger grease and dust.
I also keep a 1" paint brush in the door pocket for getting dust out of vents and crevises.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Second this. Have some soft bristle brushes to hand. If they have a metal collar just electrical tape it to stop any scratching. Also, cut one of them down to stiffen the brushes, helps with some crevices.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tomson said:

poorboys is great stuff best thing i have bought

i use mad cow mango juice for dash and trim, smells nice too.

Poorboys have great products, I use all sorts off inside and out.

For the cloth Poorboys APC diluted,for the interior plastics I use 303 aerospace protectant or Auto Finess Spritz just because they have UV protection and I live in Spain. For the outside plastics in the past I used Mer and it was great. 

For more details look on detailing forums. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club