Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DPF Regen using FORScan ?

RyanM

Hello all,

I have a 2011 TXS on 2.2 and starting to have the dreaded DPF issues at 100K miles (diagnosed with a home code reader from an amber engine warning light).

Does anyone have any experience / knowledge of a static regen using FORScan software? How long roughly will it take? Any possible dangers to look out for?

Any help appreciated

Ryan

I've used it on my mothers Mondeo not much to say really didn't really do much for my mothers because it was so blocked so we called out terraclean to do a DPF clean and it was like brand new not had a problem with it in over 2 years since and it was blocked badly.

But if you want to try it first, flat surface and away you go, at the time I think it was in the service section of the programme I'll get back to you on this in a few ticks just gonna download the new software.

When you open the programme it and have connected your car, you will be able to see all the service procedures on the wrench/ spanner icon.

Capture.JPG

Great, thanks for the response Ryan I'll look into it further.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club