Do Not Sell My Personal Information

glow light flashing

Cooky

My 04 mondeo has just lost power and the glow light is constantly flashing i can get about 50mph in 4th but pulling away is really sluggish

any ideas guys

thanx

My 04 mondeo has just lost power and the glow light is constantly flashing i can get about 50mph in 4th but pulling away is really sluggish

any ideas guys

thanx

Hi, your car has gone into limp home mode, the flashing light is a code, that needs to be read, could be a number of things, injectors, turbo related, sensors etc, so best thing to have codes read first, hope this helps,mark.

Ok the RAC have been out and the egr valve is clogged up he tried to clean it but it didnt work so

can you clean them and if so how

thanx

Ok the RAC have been out and the egr valve is clogged up he tried to clean it but it didnt work so

can you clean them and if so how

thanx

egr can be cleaned with gunk, or carb cleaner, its a very messy job. ;)

I can agree with Eggsy, I cleaned mine out just before the cold set in, cleaned the black intake manifold too and made loads of difference. Messy, but a reasonably quick and easy job to do.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club