Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone wanna sell there c max

mikeyd1

Hi guys and girls my misses need a new car and we're looking for 2009/2010 c max 1.6 petrol with no more than 55.000 miles needs to be clean as were looking to keep for long time. I have cash ready so if anyone was thinking of trading in or selling please let me know. Thanks 

Well just got a 2010 black zetec 1.6 petrol 6 stamps in book only 30,000 I think I may of paid a little over the ods I paid 4300. What u guys think? And what's the best way to make the black paint look better in the sun it looks like Freddie Kruger tried to jump it lol. Well the misses is now happy and I'm skint

I think you got a good price for it mate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Incontro said:

I think you got a good price for it mate.

Thanks mate . I did only wanna spend 3500 but when u start looking everything seem to be quite expensive, I didn't know but they hold there money quite well. I just need to know is there anything to look out for on these

33 minutes ago, mikeyd1 said:

Thanks mate . I did only wanna spend 3500 but when u start looking everything seem to be quite expensive, I didn't know but they hold there money quite well. I just need to know is there anything to look out for on these

I think 4200-4700 is the market value for these, so you got it right at the lower end of the market value. (If you got it for any less, then you would have had a true bargain.)

I don't have the same model, so don't know about common problems on those - that said it shares 90% same parts as a Focus of the same generation. If it's got the same 1.6 Duratec engine as mine, then it's a pretty reliable engine, so you shouldn't run into any problems whatsoever. Keep in mind though that at 8 years old the timing belt is due a replacement, don't skimp on this.

Also check the power steering fluid level, and around the power steering pump for any signs of leaks. Also double check whether it's had a break fluid replacement within the last 2 years.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Incontro said:

I think 4200-4700 is the market value for these, so you got it right at the lower end of the market value. (If you got it for any less, then you would have had a true bargain.)

I don't have the same model, so don't know about common problems on those - that said it shares 90% same parts as a Focus of the same generation. If it's got the same 1.6 Duratec engine as mine, then it's a pretty reliable engine, so you shouldn't run into any problems whatsoever. Keep in mind though that at 8 years old the timing belt is due a replacement, don't skimp on this.

Also check the power steering fluid level, and around the power steering pump for any signs of leaks. Also double check whether it's had a break fluid replacement within the last 2 years.

I will get timing belt done next year as well as water pump. I'll check the power steering pump tomorrow for signes  of leaks . I'll get the brake guild done on next service which is due in june. Thanks for ur input mate

• Like 1