Sign in to follow this  
Kosmick9

Brake Pads & Disc Make ???

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I'm looking at replacing my brake pads & discs and wondered which brand is the best?
I've been told to stay away from Eicher, and looking around the forum it seems to be between Brembo & Pagid?

Thanks for any comments
Kyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mintex brake box set on ebay around £50 for the whole lot :yes:

eBay item number:360790821428
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brembo have been fine for me, had mintex a few times they were also fine just noisy (squealing) so not touched them for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, andypsp said:

mintex brake box set on ebay around £50 for the whole lot :yes:

eBay item number:360790821428
 

He's at it again, saving forum members £'ssssss!  Just fitted my Mintex pads and discs - really impressed with them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Albert27 said:

He's at it again, saving forum members £'ssssss!  Just fitted my Mintex pads and discs - really impressed with them!

every little helps :w00t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out EBC Brakes Direct in the club discount section, I bought a set of EBC Red Stuff pads for my ST from them recently. Euro Car Parts is worth a look too, they've usually got 30% off everything online over the weekends, I bought a set of Pagid discs from them (a word of warning though they're priced individually not in axle sets for some reason, got caught out by that lol). 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JamieC said:

Check out EBC Brakes Direct in the club discount section, I bought a set of EBC Red Stuff pads for my ST from them recently. Euro Car Parts is worth a look too, they've usually got 30% off everything online over the weekends, I bought a set of Pagid discs from them (a word of warning though they're priced individually not in axle sets for some reason, got caught out by that lol). 

 

 

Never buy from ECP without a discount code.  They're almost as bad as Sports direct :biggrin: They have a sale for everyday of the week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Albert27 said:

Never buy from ECP without a discount code.  They're almost as bad as Sports direct :biggrin: They have a sale for everyday of the week!

It's every other day they send me an email usually including the words "Hurry, 30% off everything online..." "..sale ends soon..." They're like DFS, always got a sale :biggrin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JamieC said:

It's every other day they send me an email usually including the words "Hurry, 30% off everything online..." "..sale ends soon..." They're like DFS, always got a sale :biggrin:

 

don`t forget even with there code you are still paying more that you need to so don`t be fooled into thinking your getting a good deal :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JamieC said:

It's every other day they send me an email usually including the words "Hurry, 30% off everything online..." "..sale ends soon..." They're like DFS, always got a sale :biggrin:

 

 

2 hours ago, andypsp said:

don`t forget even with there code you are still paying more that you need to so don`t be fooled into thinking your getting a good deal :sad:

To begin with i thought ECP was great, then the novelty wore off and the reality of their con sales kicked in :biggrin: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this