Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New acquisition!

jack172sp

Just picked up my 2016 Fiesta Sedan in Kona Blue! Loving it so far. Specs are:

1.6 Petrol, Powershift 6 speed Auto, left hand drive, keyless entry, MyFord Touch (Sync 2), leather, sunroof, selectable ambient lighting, huge boot with 60/40 split fold rear seats. 

It drives really nicely and has so much room in it. 

Jack

IMG_0038.JPG

• Like 1

LHD import? That must have cost a lot more than a fiesta over here? At least it is different lol

11k less than uk list for the equivalent on the road over here! (and mine comes with full MyFord touch and a few other bits that aren't available over here) my equivalent is £19750, I paid £8750! 

Gorgeous colour :wub: Howd's it compare to the older models?

I have no clue! This is my first Fiesta! I test drive a 63 plate the same as this sedan and also auto and it seems like mine picks up quicker and another one in Ruby Red but manual. There isn't much comparison between them, this is just the best spec car! 

Nice!  Im sure it turns a few heads with the "trunk".  Lovely colour.  Its a shame we never got sync2 here in some ways, though I absolutely hated the system on our Focus!

It certainly does! First head to turn was about 50 feet from the gates of the dealer! I know what you mean, Sync 2 would have been a great addition over here! It works beautifully on mine. I was hoping I would be able to get a Sync 3 car though but none came in! 

Surely driving a left hand drive car in the UK is a bit of a pain?

Have you got to get the headlights changed over so you're not blinding everyone, or does Ford do that as part of the import? 

Any pics of rear of your rare sedan?
Plus interior & side view.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Everything is changed over to be approved on it's IVA test, rear fogs added etc! It's perfectly fine driving LHD over here, I'm more comfortable in LHD than RHD! 

Yunii, once the weather improved, I'll take some pictures. It's charcoal black full leather interior!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jack172sp said:

Everything is changed over to be approved on it's IVA test, rear fogs added etc! It's perfectly fine driving LHD over here, I'm more comfortable in LHD than RHD! 

Yunii, once the weather improved, I'll take some pictures. It's charcoal black full leather interior!  

Just out of interest, what sort of effect does having a LHD import spec car have on your insurance in rough percentage terms?

I pay £1001.00 for normal insurance with no telematic box with £250 excess for mine and the cheapest UK fiesta as close to the same spec is £1663.44 with telematics and £1,350 excess. So considerably cheaper! So a good 60% increase to have a U.K. RHD car! 

Hell! I pay £350 a year for fully comp insurance on my Fiesta.

A year and a half left of being counted as a young driver unfortunately! Pictures as promised!

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

• Like 1

One pic next to a UK Fiesta too! 

IMG_0056.JPG

2 hours ago, Bobr said:

Hell! I pay £350 a year for fully comp insurance on my Fiesta.

Yeah but you're OLD like me :sad:

Looks really good.just like a baby mondeo saloon. One i must say with saloons is they look as if they're on stilts. Could do with bigger tyres or lowering a little. But other than that its unique & different
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, jack172sp said:

I pay £1001.00 for normal insurance with no telematic box with £250 excess for mine and the cheapest UK fiesta as close to the same spec is £1663.44 with telematics and £1,350 excess. So considerably cheaper! So a good 60% increase to have a U.K. RHD car! 

How strange!  Loving the leather interior (and big screen!).

It's really comfy! Shame it doesn't come with seat heaters though. The screen is so good- I love the system. It actually works as it should! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club