Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FORD FIESTA ZETEC S 2016 DASHBORARD &a RADIO LED COLOUR

ibaker75

I just got a 2016 Fiesta Zetec S, I've currently got blue lights on radio, steering wheel, speed-o-meter arrows, buttons etc and I'm wanting to change it to purple, any recommendations on where to get them and how/where to install as well

IMG_0351.JPG

They are SMD led's which can be a pain to solder if you only have little experience like myself, I would recommend SJ Conversions, Great guy and does a great job. I know the picture attached is a focus but he does the mk7 fiesta's aswell.

SJFocus.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks BobbyDee! You know anywhere where I can purchase the kit ? Will this also change the window revolver button colour as well? 

I am unsure if there are ready made Kits available. I would recommend SJ Conversions to do it for you.

• 1 month later...

How much does this cost if you don't mind me asking?

• 2 months later...

@BobbyDee unfortunately I live in Scotland, do you know what I can search up to find a place near my area that also does these ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club