Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Helps, Tips or Ideas of How i Can Modify My New Mk 4

Mini mess

Please help with modding ideas on my new MK 4 fiesta all i know atm is that i would a small body kit and too spray black with tints, any interior or exterior tips? <_<

inspiration...

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02142.jpg

has bodywork trim (currently for sale), cosworth brakes, got Pro Racing wheels eventually, but not anymore, and a racing puma engine tuned to 190bhp, -60mm on Gaz, stripped out, bucket seats. Mean machine.

Now sits as a Shell in a garage with just bottom end of puma and on steels with it full of bits!!

Hope it helps tho! :)

That looks really good

some of you guys may know him, he now gota FRP, his username on FiestaNetwork is Volcomstone411...

my best bud :D

Instructor piggy,

Have you got any details on the kit thats for sale, because looking to buy one at the minute as i have not had the car for long and it is still pretty basic

Instructor piggy,

Have you got any details on the kit thats for sale, because looking to buy one at the minute as i have not had the car for long and it is still pretty basic

yea, someone else here was looking at it...but not until after Xmas and he said if it had gone then so be it......

Me bud wants 60quid for the kit, 4 x skirts (they fit to existing bumpers etc)...and the front one even has 'RS' Ford stamped on it...due to Ford making some parts for a Fiesta RS when developing the mk4 including making some...but didn't get further than that!!!

PM me if wanted :)

• 1 year later...

YO Mini Mess, what's your email address? I need to forward you pics of my previously owned mk4 Fiesta - it probably had one of the best interiors and boot build in the country and the exterior was subtle - all handles delocked and smoothed, switches under the mirror to pop the doors, KW coilovers, Hi Spec calipers, 1.7 Puma engine conversion, Piper full exhaust, morrete headlight conversion, full interior leather re-trim including Corbeau recliners. You need to see pics!!

Email me at kabz77@gmail.com and I'll gladly send you a few pics.

Thank you