Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Zetec 1.0 Ecoboost

ashjames97

Just joined the forum after browsing the past few weeks for ideas etc and finally got my fiesta last week after waiting since passing my test December! 

Went for a 3 door zetec in black with the 100ps ecoboost engine and Nav. Plenty for my first car!  

IMG_0525.JPG

Decided I wanted to do some cosmetic mods just to make it look abit nicer and I'm very much into my detailing, so started with a good clean yesterday using a autoglym set with SRP and EGP.

IMG_0582.JPGIMG_0541.JPGIMG_0553.JPGIMG_0573.JPG

Then decided to start little mods so started by a full LED interior bulb change, all white and also changed number plate bulbs to LED. 

IMG_0589.JPGIMG_0592.JPG

then ordered some team heko deflectors off amazon and stupidly without noticing ordered 5 door deflectors that come as just a 2pc just for the fronts so they're too short! In the process of returning them but have ordered some correct ones and they're coming today or tomorrow! 

car isn't the zetec s but I didn't like just the painted metal door sills so bought the 's' kick plates from Lockwood, fitted them this morning!

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0615.JPGAnd that's it for now! 

As I say, waiting for the deflectors then will get them fitted and got some other ideas such as headlight bulb upgrade, definitely a debadge, tints, plasti dip wheels and maybe lowering springs...

let me know any ideas and what you think!

got round to fitting the wind deflectors the other day:

IMG_0624_zpstznimwxd.jpg

hopefully get the debadge done tomorrow or the day after, wd40 work for removing the left over glue?

You should re-upload the images in your original post. A project thread isn't much good without any pictures to look at :D 

In terms of ideas, what about de-chroming the silver trim and wheels and going for a stealth look? :) Could be cool.

15 minutes ago, Danny|92 said:

You should re-upload the images in your original post. A project thread isn't much good without any pictures to look at :D 

In terms of ideas, what about de-chroming the silver trim and wheels and going for a stealth look? :) Could be cool.

Think the images all up now? Trying go get used to the forum/photobucket haha. 

Yeah did think of dechroming but wasn't sure what method, either plastidip or maybe vinyl tape? 

Probably will go for black plastidip on wheels at some point!

Some of them are but not all, you can upload images straight to your posts without using Photobucket or other sharing sites :) Works much better! 

Not too sure which method, being the cheap skate I am I'd go whichever the cheapest was :tongue:

Interior lights look good by the way, nice and bright! I've only changed my foot well lights, need to do the rest.

Love My interior bulbs. Only paid a few quid for a pack of 10 of eBay

Gonna look into a bit of black vinyl tape and get the chrome done definitely

• Like 1

had a knock on the car today tailgate dent and crack on bumper lip :mellow: was away from car, happened in work car park so got to get it sorted now been quoted 280 for both sorted and respray... 

photos aren't the best but can sort of see it! 

IMG_0631.JPGIMG_0632.JPG

ordered some black carbon style vinyl tape off eBay to try and do the chrome window trim and hopefully will get it debadged tomorrow now I've got hold of some autoglym tar remover and floss 

also ordered a black sunstrip so will fit that when get chance too!

Get some Zetec S grills on their straight away!

Have a look through my thread for any ideas mate, 

29 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Get some Zetec S grills on their straight away!

Have a look through my thread for any ideas mate, 

Hadn't even thought of this tbf but might look into it. Easy to change over do you know?

1 hour ago, ashjames97 said:

Hadn't even thought of this tbf but might look into it. Easy to change over do you know?

I'm fairly sure it is. Give @Willy or @Paramanic a message, they've both changed them and I'm sure they'll be happy to help. :smile:

Finally done the debadge today, was suprisingly easy! Think it looks way better now too 

IMG_0571.JPGIMG_0644.JPG

Then Gave the car a quick clean using autoglym shampoo and aqua wax so couple photos of that too. 

Plan on ordering some gel domed plates this week too just as a extra touch but still got the dent in my tailgate to sort :(

IMG_0639.JPGIMG_0641.JPG

Got the rear 3 windows tinted 35% today well chuffed with that and also put on the domed gel carbon look plates, wouldn't stick on the rear with the pads so just drilled 2 holes and screwed them on.  Starting to Like the rear now just waiting on my flyeye for the tail lights and brake light and will be happy with that!

IMG_0651.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0655.JPG

Small update. 

Flyeyed rear lights now, needs a clean tomorrow and got the Zetec s grille ordered. Think going to change headlight bulbs to a brighter option, grille and lower it and be done for a while then.

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

14 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Looking good :biggrin:

Cheers mate👍 Need to start saving for my holiday so want to get the few bits done then have to leave it for abit unfortunately:( will spend that time working on getting the paint in top condition tho 

Flyeye looks good! Been thinking about doing it to mine.

Car looks good - how about detangoing? One of the most effective cheap mods imho.

The flyeye isn't too hard, bit tricky round the curves of the rear light but stretches out easy enough with hair dryer. 

Have thought about detangoing just not sure what bulbs I need etc 

Update for today, finally got the black carbon tape on the chrome window trim and some black gel overlays on the badges! 👍👍

In desperate need of a clean now 😩

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

• Like 3

Yes! Looks so much better with that tape on! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danny|92 said:

Yes! Looks so much better with that tape on! 

Cheers mate. Definitely stealthier which is the sort of look I'm going for! 

Also got a Zetec s upper grille ready to be fitted tomorrow hopefully

I like the tape. I'm thinking of doing this with Matt black tape 

looking good so far and like the tape on the chrome window surrounds

Appreciate the comments! 

Got the Zetec S grille on today (with a lot of help from my old man😂) and loving the look now. Think it looks way better without that horrible chrome lined grille. 

IMG_0694.JPG

Looks good mate. Just need to get the rest of the grills now :wink:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club