Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will this fit??

Rob555

Hi

My lovely wife came home to tell me she'd had a little bump. I've been to see a friend at a garage who rang some official dealer who came back with a price of £420 for a new bumper!

He suggested I try and find one on eBay but as luck would have it I'm struggling to locate one as it has to have the 4 parking sensor holes. Though today I came across this. 

http://www.masterofbumpers.com/FORD/ford-focus-zetec-s-2008-2012-rear-bumper-in-white-genuine-f80

Will this fit my Focus Sport 2008-11 model?

Thanks

IMG_0755.JPG

• Like 1

Hi

My lovely wife came home to tell me she'd had a little bump. I've been to see a friend at a garage who rang some official dealer who came back with a price of £420 for a new bumper!

He suggested I try and find one on EBay but as luck would have it I'm struggling to locate one as it has to have the 4 parking sensor holes. Though today I came across this. 

http://www.masterofbumpers.com/FORD/ford-focus-zetec-s-2008-2012-rear-bumper-in-white-genuine-f80

Will this fit my Focus Sport 2008-11 model?

Thanks

IMG_0755.JPG

Yes it will fit but you will need to let insurance know as its not a standard bumper. As the bumper had lower skirt & diffuser . Normally fitted on sportier zetec - s models. Btw the middle diffuser has a chunk missing & thats way way too much to pay for something damaged or broken.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's not too difficult to drill 4 holes, A hole cutter of the right size is around £5.

• Like 1

how important is it for it to look perfect. you could pull dent in plastic a bit straighter around the light, replace the light, some touch up paint on missing paint and some abrasive polish on the scuffs.  you might spend money on making it perfect and then she does it again

I think your is in better condition then some on sale over eBay. I cant see why it cant be repaired.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club