Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New member, focus st mk2.5 facelift

Ashyrst

Hi everyone

New member here from Manchester

After having fords all through my late teens and early twenties, xr2's, rs turbos and then sapphire cosworths... I changed to be and then Audi and have had them for years.

Now 37 and needed a bigger family car than an s3 8l.

A friend at work had a focus st what he bought 6 years ago, high mileage but full ford service history, belts and clutch changed recently, not a mechanical guy so if anything needed he just took it to ford.

Anyway as he lives 30 miles from work, it was costing him a fortune in fuel, so it has been sat on his drive for nearly a year. 

Picked it up from him for a bargain price. Probably 2-3k cheaper than any similar car for sale at the moment. I can see why it's been sat as i wouldn't do nearly 70 miles a day in it, I'd be bankrupt 😂😂.

Just getting back into the ford scene now, loving it a lot, stupid fast and faultless for now

IMG_20170311_160424.jpg

IMG_20170311_160637.jpg

Edited by Ashyrst
Adding stuff
  • Like 4

Glad to see you returned back to Fords after straying for a while and yes 70 mile in an ST isn't a good idea unless you've got bottomless pockets mate .

Any how welcome aboard mate and nice to see your a local and your ST looks great by the way ;) ..

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club