Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Towing mirrors

NeilRS

Hi folks- can anyone recommend some decent towing mirrors that fit the Edge please? And also after a decent boot liner/mat. 

Mamy thanks 

Hi,

I use Milenco mirrors, seem to fit OK. http://www.milenco.com/products/mirrors/milenco-aero-3-mirror

I bought one of these boot liners, a bit pricey but it fits properly and looks nice. Only does the boot with the seats up though. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-EDGE-II-2016-On-Antislip-Tailored-Boot-Liner-Mat-New-/152253742795?hash=item237307becb:g:YQ0AAOSwNRdX5tIG

I got the official Ford rubber boot-liner thrown in when I bought mine, it's fairly thin and comes rolled up so it doesn't really lie flat, bit disappointing at first. It does though have the benefit that the lip round the edge is not very tall, so loads in the boot when the seats are down is good. Saying that, wouldn't like to spill anything in there as I don't think it will be contained in the liner!

I had the official Ford one too in my MK2 Focus and that was rock solid (and thick) but had a massive 3" high lip at the front, so putting the seats down and putting something long in the boot was a right faff, but it was overall far better that the Edge offering.

https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/product/ford-edge-boot-liner

Edit : @Jim610, Sorry, Just noticed you posted the same link too!!

I've not tried towing with mine yet, but have just tried fitting the Pyramid towing mirrors that I've been using on my old Kuga for the past three years. The mirrors clamp onto the housing and are then secured with rubber straps. The mirrors are vibration free at any speed and appear secure when in place.

When locking the car, the mirror housings fold causing the mirror clamps to push against the car body if the mirrors are mounted below the housing.

i think mine cost about £20.00 for a pair, but I've had them about four years...

Also got the genuine Ford one. Cost £50 which is alot as it's quite thin but think will be fine for the time I have the car. 

Been towing with mine since september , i use the milenco ones listed above with no problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club