Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Fiesta ST-Line Black edition

dknviet

Hi bit of a newbie here, iv been driving a Ford fiesta Zetec 82bhp 16 plate as my first car for a year now and last weekend i ordered the black edition going to 140bhp (excited is a understatement), and would like to do cosmetic mods and some on the inside, would like to think about performance mods but being 18 years old insurance is going to set me back enough as it is.

My plans are:

-Changing all the lights with CEUK (Car Enhancement UK) Full car kit, if anyone recommend which package as there are two for the MK7.5 Black/Red Edition 

-TRC Front splitter 

-Zun Sport Grill, upper and lower

-Climair Wind deflectors 

-Windscreen sunstrip 

-Gel overlays 

-Gear Lever knob with illuminated gear shift pattern 

-Brodit phone holder

-(Unsure opinions needed on this one) RimBlades

-Red windscreen jet wash

-kenwood underseat sub

Would like to hear opinions or what you have done to yours 

Thanks Dan

Welcome to the club! I've had my Red Edition for just over a month and I'm loving it! They are such fun little cars :laugh:

Feel free to check out my thread, I've mostly done small changes so far but got some bigger stuff on the way!

For your badges give "geloverlays@yahoo.com" a shout.

I look forward to your updates!

10 minutes ago, Danny|92 said:

For your badges give "geloverlays@yahoo.com" a shout.

I have emailed this guy, and he emailed back saying send money through paypal, which i did but he hasn't confirmed anything, abit concerned 

Th fist thing you should do to your new car is thief proof it. A good steering lock and OBD port protection. Your new pride and joy can be gone in 90 seconds or less.

12 minutes ago, dknviet said:

I have emailed this guy, and he emailed back saying send money through paypal, which i did but he hasn't confirmed anything, abit concerned 

Yeah, he can be a bit slow on the email side of things but will come through in the end. I was concerned the same as you when I sent money and he went quiet but the badges turned up in the post a couple days later.

Have a look through my thread for any ideas mate.

If you have any questions with anything, fire me a message across :smile:

• Like 2

Sounds good, looking forward to some pictures. Excuse my ignorance but what are 'rimblades'?

Does anyone have any pics of the gel overlays?

If you don't already have one I would also suggest getting a full size spare, the goo and compressor are a waste of time.

LED numberplate lights are also a good mod.

Whatever mods you do, cosmetic or performance, make sure you tell your insurance otherwise your cover would be void in the event of an accident.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jonro2009 said:

Does anyone have any pics of the gel overlays?

IMG_20170131_144540.jpg

That's the best I have to a "close up" of the overlays. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

If you have any questions with anything, fire me a message across :smile:

Thanks tom, will keep that on mind when i come into truble, and your build is inspiring, got loads of ideas !! 

7 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

what are 'rimblades'?

there the wheel alloy protectors but you can get them in different colours like in contrast

fiesta black.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Picked it up today ah

17475103_2239515309606059_1716792269_o.jpg

• Like 1

I'd avoid CEUK like the plague. Sheep will sing praises about their customer service

But this doesn't solve the problem of the majority of their LEDs having flickering issues or going black after a few weeks. if their products were tested and reliable then they wouldn't have to employ several people to deal with complaints and replacements 

You're better off with Autobeam. 2 year warranty, and you can get 10% off with YDET10. The owner is actually a member on the forum too :) 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club