Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today's the day my car finally gets built!

Nightowl

Just in time too. I had to go to Worthing yesterday - and on the way back to Portsmouth - my trusty little C2 VTR decided to have a very erratic gearbox which went haywire & over-revved/jerked all over the place. I've got to trudge out into the heavy snow this morning now & reset the software. Hopefully that will sort it. Hang on just a couple more weeks little car...please!

My Fiesta finally gets built today - friday 18th. Dealer expects delivery week-ending 9th Jan although he did say if they find enough room on a ship for it beforehand (between Xmas and the New Year) then they will ship it over sooner. As most of you will know; I've had problems galore with my order & especially my dealer! I will think long & hard about buying another Ford...and if I do - it certainly won't be from the same dealer - that's for sure!!! I am looking forward to taking delivery though. Squeeze isn't very common around these parts & I haven't seen a single one yet with the dress-up kit etc in the flesh! Should turn a few heads....which was one of the main reasons I chose it!

Today should be a good day then...bar the !Removed! snow of course. I hate the stuff!!!

:P

you decided to go ahead with the fiesta then! i hope for your sanity its a !Removed! good car!!

you decided to go ahead with the fiesta then! i hope for your sanity its a !Removed! good car!!

Yeah - stuck with the Fiesta as my final choice. I read a total of 14,385 reviews on other new cars - but nothing seemed to come close to the new Fiesta - according to all the motoring mags/journals, etc. Everyone sings its praises - so I bit the bullet and opted for it over the new VW Polo, DS3, Alfa Mito and Corsa SXi.

Time will tell - as they say.

Had a phone call this afternoon from my dealer. Car was built yesterday (friday) and will arrive - according to Ford's 'Vista' system - at the dealer w/e Jan 2nd. It does look like it may well get shipped early next week - but because of Christmas/New Year - I don't think I will get it until Jan 2nd. Personally - I'm just chuffed that it finally got built...after waiting months on end!!!

...and about time too!!!

At last eh?

Let me see now.......going to Worthing......Squeeze Fez.....

I think that you are in fact Paul! LOL.

I've never seen you both in the same room.

Seriously tho.....that's great mate....I hope you enjoy him/her as much as Mrs S and moi enjoy "The Pudgster" (formerly known as Pedro.)

:D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club