Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone in the know on wheel fitment

Spanish_Fiesta

Hi everyone,

Im looking for some alloy wheels for my MK7 Fiesta van as its currently on steelies.

Im in Spain and its a nightmare to find second hand wheels (Nothing like how easy it is in the UK). Ive found loads of nice used wheels on UK eBay but obviously nobody wants to post to Spain and even if they did Id imagine the postage costs would put me off. Even when I type Spanish eBay into google and find wheels, Theyre all UK sellers.

I Decided to go to some breakers yards in Malaga today and have a look for some wheels and couldnt really find many sets that look like theyll fit my car but I found the ones in the pics below.... Trouble is Im not sure what generation fiesta theyve come from and whether the ET etc will be ok on a MK7 (Pics below) ps I realise they arent the best looking alloys ever (I just want alloys instead of steelies) and that they will also need a refurb.

Thanks, Steve

20170314_130011.jpg

20170314_130137.jpg

20170314_130216.jpg

After a Quick google I found these wheels were for the fiesta and fusion from 2001 - 2005 so it wouldve been the MK5 fiesta back then.

Have you priced up how much it would cost to send 4 wheels bundled together to Spain. I had a Range Rover  radiator and 2 wheels sent to Cyprus for £75. You should be ideally looking for 45et wheels.

9 minutes ago, karl46 said:

Have you priced up how much it would cost to send 4 wheels bundled together to Spain. I had a Range Rover  radiator and 2 wheels sent to Cyprus for £75. You should be ideally looking for 45et wheels.

Hi Karl thanks for your reply,

Ive not looked into the cost as I just imagined it would be a fortune. Im going to look into this now though after what you have said.

Thanks, Steve

Can't find the firm that I used but here are a few,  You know where you want to send them, just add any postcode from wheel sellers on eBay to get a quote.

Last time I sent a wheel to the uk mainland it weighed around 20 kgs.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=pallet+service+to+spain&form=PRHPCS&pc=UP97&httpsmsn=1&refig=b4514765017645abbda64aaa75e28bcd&pq=pallet+service+to+spain&sc=0-18&sp=-1&qs=n&sk=

11 minutes ago, karl46 said:

Can't find the firm that I used but here are a few,  You know where you want to send them, just add any postcode from wheel sellers on ebay to get a quote.

Last time I sent a wheel to the uk mainland it weighed around 20 kgs.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=pallet+service+to+spain&form=PRHPCS&pc=UP97&httpsmsn=1&refig=b4514765017645abbda64aaa75e28bcd&pq=pallet+service+to+spain&sc=0-18&sp=-1&qs=n&sk=

Cheers Karl I really appreciate the help with the links.

Would I need the seller in the UK to put the wheels on a pallet and wrap it etc ? Sorry if Im sounding thick but Ive never done anything like this.

Thanks, Steve

Either on pallet or 2 banded together. I would think most sellers ie trade would do it.

18 hours ago, karl46 said:

Either on pallet or 2 banded together. I would think most sellers ie trade would do it.

Cheers mate, Ive been in contact with an eBay seller in the UK and he reckons £100 with UPS and he would sort that.

Sounds good to me, As less hassle.

Thanks, Steve

20 hours ago, karl46 said:

Ive just found some wheels on the Spanish equivalent of Halfords website which Im thinking of going for now instead.... They are et40 though so Im not sure if theyll be ok.

I typed in my make and model of car and they were in the list that will fit.

Could you please have a look at the pic below and explain what the 76.1 means after the et40, And also whether et40 will be ok ?

Thanks, Steve

Screenshot_20170315-212316.png

18 minutes ago, karl46 said:

I will probably go with these then,

Thanks for all the help Karl.

76.1 will be the width of the hole for the hub in mm. You should get some spigot rings to ensure they centre correctly. Aluminium is better than plastic but some sizes are harder to get than others. 

On Wed Mar 15 2017 at 1:10 AM, karl46 said:

Went to a breakers in Malaga today and found a set of four on a 2012 fiesta for a good price, So I bought them.

Im going to put them on the car tomorrow and Im going to order some black ford centre caps as they have blue ones on at present.

I have tried to upload a pic of one of the wheels but it keeps flashing up problem with uploading up the image.

It' suprising what you can find when you shop around.

On Tue Mar 21 2017 at 1:10 AM, karl46 said:

It' suprising what you can find when you shop around.

Yes mate it is, I was actually in there looking for something for my Dads car and low and behold, a nice mk7 fiesta sat right at the entrance with 4 alloys, Happy days 👌

Still cant upload photos which is really annoying.

Had issues uploading but hopefully sorted once and for all.

Anyway below are the wheels Ive bought.

20170322_204443.jpg

• Like 1

Keep one of your steels as a spare. Don't forget locking nuts.  Well done.

24 minutes ago, karl46 said:

Keep one of your steels as a spare. Don't forget locking nuts.  Well done.

Yes, I dont have a spare so going to chuck one of the steelies in the back.

The wheels only came with 11 nuts so had to order some from the local ford dealership, I went to collect them today and they had ordered the wrong size so its going to be friday before I can get the wheels on now 😤

One of the wheels has slight curb rash but over all Im well chuffed.

moondust silver mirror caps and door handles are next on the list.

2 hours ago, Lewie226 said:

I want a set of these to- they'll look good 

Ive definately seen one set on eBay UK for £299 mate.

Looks the same style as the White and Black model.

Photo0060.jpg

31 minutes ago, karl46 said:

Looks the same style as the White and Black model.

Photo0060.jpg

Thats just given me an idea, I might try and mask off where the white bits are on the above pic and plasti dip the rest of the wheels :cool:

Edited by Spanish_Fiesta

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club