Do Not Sell My Personal Information

car cover

flogger

hey guys, looking to get a car cover, elasticated and of reasonable quality.....fed up with getting it gleaming at the w/e

only for it to get covered in crap when at work,,,,car is parked mostly for 4 to 5 days whilst I'm away in truck

your recommendations/advice gladly received..... :smile:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, flogger said:

hey guys, looking to get a car cover, elasticated and of reasonable quality.....fed up with getting it gleaming at the w/e

only for it to get covered in crap when at work,,,,car is parked mostly for 4 to 5 days whilst I'm away in truck

your recommendations/advice gladly received..... :smile:

I highly recommend a stormforce brand of car cover there model specific and look excellent Guide To Storing Vehicle For Long Periods Click Here 

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, Lenny said:

I highly recommend a stormforce brand of car cover there model specific and look excellent Guide To Storing Vehicle For Long Periods Click Here 

as usual Lenny, on the ball with the info......ordered the basic cover as I just need it to keep the dust off that funnels around the back

of our coldstores where the car park is. missed out on the extra 10% off though.

liked the idea of the underbody straps    :smile:

• Like 1

just a warning, do you have any cats in the area? They use mine as a short cut to get off next doors garage, this is fine but in the Winter I get muddy prints on the roof and bonnet.

I was going to buy a cover, but the chap who lives over the road bought one and had to have his car resprayed after!

It seems if a cat sees a shiny surface, claws retract as the pads offer more grip, if the cat sees fabric claws out, his car got quite badly scratched.

i'm gonna be using the cover just at work....the breeze brings in the dust of the local fens & coats everything......haven't seen any strays around the back of coldstores where carpark is.....thx for the info though. [emoji6]

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club