Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My mk 2.5 Titanium

Commencal24

Hey everyone, I've just realised I've never posted pics of my car, so here she is.

1.8 Sea grey Titanium

IMG_7637.JPGIMG_7636.JPGIMG_7683.JPG

I came close to purchasing a black titanium, but then this one came in the market and colour swung it for me, plus the added bonus of it running 18's too.

I had to replace the rear boot handle as the clips had broken and a new 1.8 badge as the one had fallen off 🙈 and a new reversing light as the numpty who owned it before me couldn't wire one in to save his life.

Im not gonna go crazy on mods, I've done that on my last two cars, do this one is gonna have more subtle ones.

So far 

Scuff plates and genuine mats 

IMG_7649.JPG

all the interior lights apart from the glove box lights have been changed to led.

Additional boot light too but I'll get a pic of that once it's dark, and the side, main and full beam lights have been changed too.

Next will be a set of Eibachs and maybe change the washer jets

Ill post more pics as soon as I can.

• Like 7

nice looking focus and great colour when clean

• Like 1

Looking very nice. 

I'm just in the process of purchasing a 2.0L titanium. Would you mind posting links to the parts you're using? I'm wanting to modify mine in a similar way. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Looking very nice. 

I'm just in the process of purchasing a 2.0L titanium. Would you mind posting links to the parts you're using? I'm wanting to modify mine in a similar way. 

All of the bits I've got so far? Or are you thinking specific items?

• Like 1

Nice car.  A set of heko wind deflectors will look really good on the car.  A st/ Zetecs rear spoiler would look good aswell.  I am thinking about getting one for my car.  

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, James said:

Nice car.  A set of heko wind deflectors will look really good on the car.  A st/ Zetecs rear spoiler would look good aswell.  I am thinking about getting one for my car.  

What is actually the difference between a standard spoiler and a ST/Zetec S one? 

Dont think I'm going the way of the Zetec S skirts, can't really justify spending £700 then having to get it painted. 

Do like the look of the splitters though, the Triple R and Maxton designs.

Its just a bit bigger and more stylish than the standard spoiler found on the Zetec and Titanium trim levels.  I think it looks allot better and completes the rear end.  Yeah I can't justify buying the rest of the Zetec s kit myself.  A number of people have fitted the splitters on this forum and they do look well.  

22 minutes ago, James said:

Its just a bit bigger and more stylish than the standard spoiler found on the Zetec and Titanium trim levels.  I think it looks allot better and completes the rear end.  Yeah I can't justify buying the rest of the Zetec s kit myself.  A number of people have fitted the splitters on this forum and they do look well.  

My dads has a Zetec S and tbh I've never really noticed the spoiler 

I'll check it out the next time I'm round.

• Like 2

I recently fitted a st spoiler to my mk2.5 titanium and it looks much better for it. I am thinking of the front splitter too to compliment the zetec s upper n lower front grill.. and would like some st alloys as while I like my stock 16" 20 spoke ones they do seem a tad small.You thought about changin the colour of the bonnet lip. I got one in process of being painted panther black in my garage, along with the fog surrounds, as don't like the chrome on the front of the car. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave1981 said:

I recently fitted a st spoiler to my mk2.5 titanium and it looks much better for it. I am thinking of the front splitter too to compliment the zetec s upper n lower front grill.. and would like some st alloys as while I like my stock 16" 20 spoke ones they do seem a tad small.You thought about changin the colour of the bonnet lip. I got one in process of being painted panther black in my garage, along with the fog surrounds, as don't like the chrome on the front of the car. 

Have you a pic with the spoiler fitted? 

Not really gave the the bonnet lip a thought, I kinda like the silver in front of the car

• Like 1

Not the best pics and I know it needs a clean lol

14896874165551502009009.jpg

1489687467629244145245.jpg

• Like 3

Hi you need to have the zetec s lower lip on the front of your bumper to fit a splitter 

you could also fit a set of day running lights in the fog bezels and fitting Euro reversing lights and fitting a red bulb ( led) as adds to the look of you car led rear lights are also a easy modification you can do

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

• Like 2

Changing the rear fog light is on the to do list.

This splitter doesn't look like it's on a ZetecS bumper?

IMG_7706.PNG

• Like 3

No your right suppose it should fit a it only bolts on to the bottom of the bumper just may look a bit different 

If you do change the bonnet lip for a painted one I would recommend you get a professional job so the paint is baked on

No your right suppose it should fit a it only bolts on to the bottom of the bumper just may look a bit different 

There's a guide on here for doing the bonnet lip.. very easy to follow, I'm halfway through it myself. Yeah u can get it professionally painted but worse case it doesn't look gd enough just rub it down and try again lol.. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TangoDaz said:

Hi you need to have the zetec s lower lip on the front of your bumper to fit a splitter 

you could also fit a set of day running lights in the fog bezels and fitting Euro reversing lights and fitting a red bulb ( led) as adds to the look of you car led rear lights are also a easy modification you can do

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

Have you got smoked rear fogs on yours Daz? They darker than mine or is it just the picture?

• Like 2

I smoked both the rear fog light and the reversing light I also replaced the bulb with leds being  brighter they make up for the fact that the lens's are smoked 

• Like 1

I do like the look of that tripple r front splitter but I'm curious how it would look on a titanium that hasn't got the zetec s side skirts and rear bumper. Would it look out of place? Anyone got any pics of 1 fitted to a car without the skirts etc.. 

• Like 1

I did paint my first lip myself but suffered from pitting and chipping from stones etc so had to try again using a paint shop

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

I do like the look of that tripple r front splitter but I'm curious how it would look on a titanium that hasn't got the zetec s side skirts and rear bumper. Would it look out of place? Anyone got any pics of 1 fitted to a car without the skirts etc.. 

Lee on here has one fitted.

IMG_7707.JPG

IMG_7639.JPG

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, TangoDaz said:

I smoked both the rear fog light and the reversing light I also replaced the bulb with leds being  brighter they make up for the fact that the lens's are smoked 

How did you go about doing that?

• Like 1

Doing what the smoking or Euro reversing/fog light ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club