Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My mk 2.5 Titanium

Commencal24

Sorry if I sound rude mate

i used a can of tint spray on a clear lens of the reversing light then if you use a Euro style reversing light which is also clear used tint spray then fit a red led light it will shine red and very bright. I also used a led light on the reversing lens as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TangoDaz said:

Sorry if I sound rude mate

i used a can of tint spray on a clear lens of the reversing light then if you use a Euro style reversing light which is also clear used tint spray then fit a red led light it will shine red and very bright. I also used a led light on the reversing lens as well. 

No worries, you didn't sound rude.

Goid idea tiniting the lenses, I might borrow that idea, think it'd look good on a grey car too.

• Like 2

Should do and especially with the wheels 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Commencal24 said:

All of the bits I've got so far? Or are you thinking specific items?

Yeah all the bits so far would be really handy! 

Today's littmod changed the boot lights to the smd panel leds.

For anyone thinking about it I'd highly recommend it, the connection is a little dodgy but I taped them together so they wouldn't move.

IMG_7712.JPG

• Like 1

"here's one we made earlier".....front end of my 58 facelift

carfront.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, flogger said:

"here's one we made earlier".....front end of my 58 facelift

carfront.jpg

What's the rest of it look like?

1 hour ago, Commencal24 said:

What's the rest of it look like?

Monza r 18" matt black rims shod with toyo's, apex -35mm springs,  powerflow cat back with powder coated tail (must stretch a bit more when cleaning it lol)

both front grilles, K & N 57s-4000 induction kit. Boot grab handle in black off an 09 plate. Got a few more options in mind, waiting for better weather & longer days :wink:

car1.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

tail.jpg

• Like 3

Nice car.. haven colour matched your front grills and fog covers? I've just fitted my bonnet lip n fog chrome surrounds which r now colour matched and while I'm happy with them in thinking the grills and fog covers need to be the same colour now.

Car is going in next month for front bumper blow over to sort the stone chips it's picked up so might get body shop to do the grills etc at same time.

20170319_105458.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flogger said:

Monza r 18" matt black rims shod with toyo's, apex -35mm springs,  powerflow cat back with powder coated tail (must stretch a bit more when cleaning it lol)

both front grilles, K & N 57s-4000 induction kit. Boot grab handle in black off an 09 plate. Got a few more options in mind, waiting for better weather & longer days :wink:

car1.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

tail.jpg

Looks good mate, how's the ride with 35mm drop?

Have you a pic of the K&N fitted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Commencal24 said:

Looks good mate, how's the ride with 35mm drop?

Have you a pic of the K&N fitted?

ride isn't as harsh as I was expecting, 75 yr old in laws didn't complain :wink: greatly improves the feel/steering/looks

http://www.knfilters.co.uk/search/product.aspx?prod=57S-4000

running without the bung.....gr8 sound when "giving it some"

kn.jpg

knside.jpg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, flogger said:

ride isn't as harsh as I was expecting, 75 yr old in laws didn't complain :wink: greatly improves the feel/steering/looks

http://www.knfilters.co.uk/search/product.aspx?prod=57S-4000

running without the bung.....gr8 sound when "giving it some"

kn.jpg

knside.jpg

I'm due a filter change in the coming months, so might have to invest in one 👍🏼

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Commencal24 said:

I'm due a filter change in the coming months, so might have to invest in one 👍🏼

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132124882225?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I got this on at the moment, if ur interested I cd remove it as "sold on another site" :wink:

The k&n is a gd filter.. I'm running one minus the air box lid as I bought just the filter.. left bung out and it does have a nice little noise to it when u plant ur foot but not too harsh or loud.

3 hours ago, Dave1981 said:

Nice car.. haven colour matched your front grills and fog covers? I've just fitted my bonnet lip n fog chrome surrounds which r now colour matched and while I'm happy with them in thinking the grills and fog covers need to be the same colour now.

Car is going in next month for front bumper blow over to sort the stone chips it's picked up so might get body shop to do the grills etc at same time.

20170319_105458.jpg

sort of m8, had my local paintshop sort out some blemishes on the main body of the car & whilst in I got them to fit a drivers door (80£ from focuscity on ebay) & color code front & rear chrome......... both grilles & fog surrounds came from underground parts on eBay & I sprayed the chrome rings...

• Like 1

Ive just found them on eBay lol. Bought the upper and lower honey comb grill  and fog surrounds.. here Tuesday so gives me somat to do after work!! 

And can sell my zetec s grills to recoup some of the cost.

5 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

Ive just found them on ebay lol. Bought the upper and lower honey comb grill  and fog surrounds.. here Tuesday so gives me somat to do after work!! 

And can sell my zetec s grills to recoup some of the cost.

cool m8, is that the £119 job lot, rs style? be careful when inserting the fog surrounds, I used some fairy to aid slippage :ohmy:, after I had broke 1

tab off on the 1st attempt, also, don't be afraid to push on the upper grill top when fitting, I found them really tight (probz needed more fairy) lol

• Like 1

No i bought the top grill seperate from the bottom with the fogs so it came to £110! Lol 

I'll keep that in mind when fitting.. when i changed to the zetec s grills it was straight forward. But the fogs look like they held in place well lol

5 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

No i bought the top grill seperate from the bottom with the fogs so it came to £110! Lol 

I'll keep that in mind when fitting.. when i changed to the zetec s grills it was straight forward. But the fogs look like they held in place well lol

youtube showed a guy making it look easy by using a wallpaper scraper, I located the fitting tab then used a large thin flat blade screwdriver between the scaper & the

fog surround to lever them out......saves the paint :biggrin:

• Like 1

Gd idea. I've had the headlight out before and seen the tabs so will remove it that way from The rear. Don't wanna risk paint even though it's going for a respray on the front end

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:07 PM, Commencal24 said:

Changing the rear fog light is on the to do list.

This splitter doesn't look like it's on a ZetecS bumper?

IMG_7706.PNG

your car is looking great fella and that splitter is from Maxton design and for the normal focus front bumper with out the zs skirt fitted.

I bought one after seeing lees car on here and would recommend it and go for the gloss black one and I also fitted it myself so im sure ony body could fit one ha ha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flogger said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132124882225?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I got this on at the moment, if ur interested I cd remove it as "sold on another site" :wink:

Thanks for the offer mate, it's not something I plan on doing right away though.

1 hour ago, flogger said:

sort of m8, had my local paintshop sort out some blemishes on the main body of the car & whilst in I got them to fit a drivers door (80£ from focuscity on ebay) & color code front & rear chrome......... both grilles & fog surrounds came from underground parts on ebay & I sprayed the chrome rings...

Good find!! I've got the grills added to my watch (wish) list

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club