Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cosmetic mods for fiesta

Need some ideas on cosmetic mods for my red edition.

Im going to order the TRC eyelids in gloss black next week. Ive already upgraded the bulbs, de-badged the back, put gel badges on the front and back

I've done bulbs, Wind deflectors & mudflaps so far to mine. It's a non sporty edge 2012 so there's not much worth doing. 

iv done deflectors, bulbs and de badged, im looking at getting body coloured wash jets and in the future getting a TRC splitter and eyelids and im looking at white mudflaps.

I've done ST rear valance conversion with an oval exhaust tip, TRC gloss black front splitter, Pressed Metal Numberplates, Debadged Rear, Team Heko wind deflectors, HID Kit, LED interior bulbs, LED number plate, sidelight and fog lamps.. All easy relatively inexpensive mods..

My profile pic shows my next mod.. im having the white section behind the numberplate wrapped black (to open that ford mouth up!!)

48 minutes ago, Mac9577 said:

I've done ST rear valance conversion with an oval exhaust tip, TRC gloss black front splitter, Pressed Metal Numberplates, Debadged Rear, Team Heko wind deflectors, HID Kit, LED interior bulbs, LED number plate, sidelight and fog lamps.. All easy relatively inexpensive mods..

My profile pic shows my next mod.. im having the white section behind the numberplate wrapped black (to open that ford mouth up!!)

sounds good mate! Ive got pressed plates, actually need LED number plate bulbs, are yours really birght? Shine on the ground below? If so send me a link

40 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

sounds good mate! Ive got pressed plates, actually need LED number plate bulbs, are yours really birght? Shine on the ground below? If so send me a link

Most of my stuff is shown in my 'Next Mods' log here:

• 2 weeks later...

ive got too much to write but a fair amount of a difference ahhaBA.jpg.378c4e2b8a56ed7f3d317614f70bc6a3.thumb.jpg.a26724336cf79e4d708ca63d556cba3c.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club