Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De badged

Dave1981

Bought the new focus badge for my mk2.5 as fancied a change. Fitted it but it just didn't look right so had a paddy n next thing I know I've ripped all the badges off the boot.. 

Personally I think it looks ok. I know it's a touchy subject to some ppl de badging a boot but here are my pics anyway lol.

Resized_20170318_153755.jpeg

20170318_163429.jpg

• Like 3

Looks good to me.👍

I am toying with de badging the back of mine.

A little bit OCD but it bugs me that the whole car looks great after polishing it except for all the dirt and fluff from cleaning cloths.

😬

• Like 1

I h8 cleaning and polishing mine but once I start I can't stop til it's done l. Inside and out Inc engine bay lol.

Do want the number plates changing tho. Dont like the style.

Yeah, I think it looks good. I'm toying with the idea of doing my 1.6 Titanium Chill (which means browny-silver...) but I'm not sure it works so well on lighter colours. I did my Mondeo estate in dark grey and that looked cool debadged with dark tints too. I agree re the plates, I hate 'Euro' plates with a passion and I'm so pleased I haven't got to Shell out to swap my current ones, even if they are held on with rusty self-tappers atm!!

• Like 1

Hahah gonna go with the sticky pads so no screws to rust.. as for style.. thinking of just the reg with thin boarder outline. 

Can't stand the euro plate look.

I am going to change my plates as well as I have GB printed on mine and I too will go with just the border outline and sticky pads.

And I can make them up at work too.👍

• Like 1

I was toying with the new style focus badge, kind of glad I didn't now, your right about it not looking right.

• Like 1

debadged mine the day I bought it! can't stand anything chrome

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

De badged mine today and in my opinion looks soooo much better and costs nothing.

Win win 👍

20 minutes ago, ZetecMan1 said:

De badged mine today and in my opinion looks soooo much better and costs nothing.

Win win 👍

Where's the pics?

Sorry I haven't done any yet as just after I had applied the polish and wax it poured down 😡

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ZetecMan1 said:

Sorry I haven't done any yet as just after I had applied the polish and wax it poured down 😡

Typical, I cleaned mine today and expected a downpour afterwards