Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uniroyal Rainsport 3

Bobr

Has anyone here used these tyres?

Had them on my previous car, a Citroen C4, they were great in the wet and dry, just slightly noisier than the Michelins that were on before.

Would fit them again if I had the choice.

Thanks Michael

I use them , like said great in wet. Have them on fronts on the focus & rears are rainsport 2 from previous. Also fitted all 4 on my old mk6 fiesta. They do wear quicker than some . But not too badly.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm actually looking at trying these tyres myself on the mondeo. 225/40R18 XL comes in around £60 a corner so much about what I pay just now and given that most days in Scotland are wet anyway... lol 

Thanks guys.   I'm looking at fitting them to the front of my Fiesta.

Got them ordered for fitting on Wednesday.

I had fitted 4 Avon ZV7 couple months ago after looking at the rainsports but Avons were slightly cheaper. Both A rating for wet grip, Avon's slightly quieter but there economy slightly heavier.

Feel good in the wet. Just wait and see now on the wear rate.. 

I had Avon ZZ3 on one of my cars and found them to be quite a soft rubber compound and because if this they wore quicker than my previous Hancook tyres. Not sure if the ZV7 is any different?

£60 a corner is great, I would be chuffed with that. I have Michelin Cross Climates and paid nearly £115 a corner,m

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iv just put some avon zv7's on order £54 per corner iv got two coming, as its a fairly new buissness they put a march 10% off so £97 thats not inc fitting.

Got these fitted to my MX5, great tyre in the wet, would buy again.

Just had a pair fitted to the front so I'll report back when I've done a few miles.

Not done that many miles yet as I've not been too well but I can tell you that these are the quietest tyres I've ever had.

• Like 1