Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A clean Ka is a happy Ka

Jcoventry

hi m8

it looks real good

question for you

y the hell you do it when it's so dangerous on the roads as your adding to the ice problem by the looks of it.

not a good idea to wash a car when there is ice already on the roads as it's silly people like you that makes things worse.

i cycle aswell & it maks things real bad for cyclists & other road users & padestrians m8.

if it needed a wash then take it into a manual car wash that's off the street/road

have a little thaught next time plzz for all our sakes

This is a small side road, never gets salted so its going to be dangerous anyway, even if people wash their cars. The water didn't go anywhere near where car tyres travel. When the pavements are icy I usually walk wherever else is not as dangerous, like where car tyres have already travelled. Same thing applies for cyclists - they shouldn't be using the pavements anyway!

• 3 weeks later...

I bet you forgot its a free country (allegedly) and you can wash your car when ever you like. You did a nice job by the way. If del boy drives down your street whack a couple of snow balls off his car and test out his skills. As a driver, cyclist, motorcyclist, pedestrian the only person rsponsible for coping and avioding hazards is, you guessed it, me. Sometimes all the prevention in the world takes away the skills needed when the worst does happen. Get out your buckets and cover the roads in water lets all have a sliding fenzy waheyyy lets all slide away.

I bet you forgot its a free country (allegedly) and you can wash your car when ever you like. You did a nice job by the way. If del boy drives down your street whack a couple of snow balls off his car and test out his skills. As a driver, cyclist, motorcyclist, pedestrian the only person rsponsible for coping and avioding hazards is, you guessed it, me. Sometimes all the prevention in the world takes away the skills needed when the worst does happen. Get out your buckets and cover the roads in water lets all have a sliding fenzy waheyyy lets all slide away.

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :)

very good guys

fair comment on it being a side street m8 but i am sure you know what i meant about it but now the weather is bad all over the country it dont make any diffrence.

i hope you all get to & from work ok with this bad weather

safe driving guys

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this been on here a while but I was just browsing and found your shiny clean KA. Great job, looks amazing! Just shows what a little time and effort can achieve. One question though. Why bother in the snow? The sadness of owning a black car. Get it all shiny and polished and two miles down the road it looks grubby again. Made even worse with the road salt and spray off passing cars. Anyway, well done and I hope the KA is still as shiny and immaculate as it was back when the photo was taken.

Looks good! And I hate KA's :)