Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supercharged Ford Fiesta MK7

PhilS404

5 hours ago, yunii said:

Hi, i like the pioneer stereo. Can i ask where did you get the top screen surround to fit the pioneer?
Also does the stock piano black radio facia remaim or does that has to be changed?
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I got it from eBay. Mk7 fiesta double din fascia. Everything has to be changed in order to fit it. 

I got it from eBay. Mk7 fiesta double din fascia. Everything has to be changed in order to fit it. 
I guess thats upto the airbag on/off door that sits below the radio fascia.
Yunii

2 hours ago, yunii said:

I guess thats upto the airbag on/off door that sits below the radio fascia.
Yunii

Yes bud :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bought a little immature sticker for the sunvisor 

3QW7Hry.jpg

Also got a parking ticket for this excellent parking from myself to stop any damage, for apparantly taking up another space...it was overturned. 

QHaZkPm.jpg

I also picked up a water methanol kit, second hand but unused so saved a bit of cash there. 

gGgpwVk.jpg

Front end off to fit the methanol kit

lJHcC9j.jpg

Running the wiring, engine bay very much function over form at the moment 

V1JVaT4.jpg

Pump mounted onto crash bar just above foglight, earthed to the horn earthing point. 

7gOQrqn.jpg

Switch mounted and vacuum lines connected up, switch currently set at 2psi, so very low! 

tlwql4R.jpg

And finally a quick wash in preparation for a cars and coffee meet at Chester castle with my mate and his 350z. 

Y6erKvy.jpg

s73Q12J.jpg

• 5 months later...

hi   just got my st and want to put double din in  where can   get the stereo flat  top plate from as its  looks better with no screen on top

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2018 at 4:52 PM, jaynesfiestast said:

hi   just got my st and want to put double din in  where can   get the stereo flat  top plate from as its  looks better with no screen on top

Also wondering this!

• 3 weeks later...

The top tray is from ford parts Germany, you need the specific part number which I can't for the life of me find. If you're on the mk7 fiesta Facebook page someone will have it 

Wrapped my fog lights in 3M Anthracite to match the wheels 

2qfe2o1.jpg

I also fitted some LED fog lights from CEUK I think it was

3baF4sf.jpg

CIUHk32.jpg

And finally I fitted side skirt extensions and added some pinstriping to the car. 

bdSJMWz.jpg

RgbnrAY.jpg

Kpjl8Hn.jpg

5Zf58w4.jpg

• Like 1

A picture from santapod, after getting a stick on number plate.

NGFTcJb.jpg

PQmkNz1.jpg

• Like 1

Proper beast of a car. If I had more knowledge on tuning cars and if insurance aren't a rip off when they hear you added more power then I'd like to add more power myself. 

Have you seen the RS front bumper? I think that would like nice on the car. Will make the exterior look as aggressive as the power. 

59 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Proper beast of a car. If I had more knowledge on tuning cars and if insurance aren't a rip off when they hear you added more power then I'd like to add more power myself. 

Have you seen the RS front bumper? I think that would like nice on the car. Will make the exterior look as aggressive as the power. 

Thanks dude. 

Yeah I have seen the RS style bumpers but the fibreglass is pretty poor from what's I've seen and they chip very easily.

There are also very few mountune front splitters in the UK, I've only ever seen 3 including mine.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Little run against an EP3. Some traction issues in second gear over the bump. 

• Like 1

Even though you had traction issues you were still able to go past it. What is the claimed 0 to 60 time on a standard ST? With the supercharger that'll knock off some time. The EP3 type R is around 6.8 secs to 60mph. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 9:43 PM, zain611 said:

Even though you had traction issues you were still able to go past it. What is the claimed 0 to 60 time on a standard ST? With the supercharger that'll knock off some time. The EP3 type R is around 6.8 secs to 60mph. 

Tbh I never managed to time a good 0-60 with mine. Standard mine was 8.7 or something like that. I would imagine low 6 with a good launch. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PhilS404 said:

Tbh I never managed to time a good 0-60 with mine. Standard mine was 8.7 or something like that. I would imagine low 6 with a good launch. 

Just did a quick search and it's 6.9 secs to 60 for a stock ST so I'd say both those cars would have been neck and neck if stock. The supercharger probably lowers that to 5 or 5.5 secs. Have to say also the ST is claimed 58mpg which ain't bad compared to 40mpg from the type R. 

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Just did a quick search and it's 6.9 secs to 60 for a stock ST so I'd say both those cars would have been neck and neck if stock. The supercharger probably lowers that to 5 or 5.5 secs. Have to say also the ST is claimed 58mpg which ain't bad compared to 40mpg from the type R. 

Mine is a zetec S not an ST by the way. 

Got about 20mpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhilS404 said:

Mine is a zetec S not an ST by the way. 

Got about 20mpg

Sorry I kept thinking you had an ST. I'd agree then to around 5 seconds. 

3 hours ago, zain611 said:

Sorry I kept thinking you had an ST. I'd agree then to around 5 seconds. 

Nah mate, originally 130bhp 1.6 N/A zetec S. 

ST was only available in the facelifted style from like 2013

• Like 1

Where did you get the different colour ford badges? I’m after black ones for my mk 7 ZS but can’t seem to find one for the front, granted I don’t really know where to look. 

2 hours ago, SimonJ90 said:

Where did you get the different colour ford badges? I’m after black ones for my mk 7 ZS but can’t seem to find one for the front, granted I don’t really know where to look. 

I bought them ages ago from DMB, but there is a guy on Facebook selling them I believe. Mark Steele his name is. His profile pic is Liverpool FC badge 

Top tray and fascia is now up for sale from the person I sold it too if anyone is interested. It cost me around £250 all in but he isn't wanting that much. 

Love this build 😍, Was the charger direct from oc-motorsport?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LewisD4 said:

Love this build 😍, Was the charger direct from oc-motorsport?

Thanks mate. Charger was second hand off eBay, originally direct from Komotec in Germany. They supply the kit to OC