Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silly question!

LukeEdge

Do the edge came with the mats? Or I have to buy them extra, if so what is the price, do they need to be ordered in advance and what is they quality.

Funny enough before had Accord and i40, on accord had to pay £100 extra and need replacing about 18 months, and on i40 first set was free, last almost 3 years and than next as well from a dealer cost £35.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mine came with mats as standard.  I have since replaced them with rubber versions as I am a fisherman and wet muddy footwear on carpet material mats is never a good combo.

I think they all come with mats, the Sport is supplied with premium mats as standard, although they don't have a hard wearing rubber insert for your right heel, so it will be interesting to see how long they last. Rubber mats and boot liners are optional extra though, but a good dealer will throw that extra stuff in for free if you ask!

Thanks guys, so cool, few pennies stay in a pocket!!
Might consider getting set of rubber ones for winter more harsh outdoor tine use to swap.
Any idea on price of those and for boot liner?

I got mine from 

https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/categories/ford/edge/ford-edge-boot-liners-trays    for £45.60

and

https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/product/ford-edge-car-mats-rubber-set-of-4/F2067277   for £67.20

All prices include VAT.

The is an option to get them delivered to a local Stoneacre branch for pick up if you are not around to accept delivery.

All carry the Edge logo and fit like a glove.  The boot liner comes rolled up and takes a few days to fully relax back to flat.

Jim

• Like 1

Thanks Jim, super help!!

I have the same boot liner and it does the job.

• 1 month later...

My boot liner looks the same as the one linked to above, but my rubber mats are far more substantial and rather than just covering the carpet, the kind of have a lip on them so any loose liquid is held on the mat.  If you are familiar with Range Rover rubber mats, then they are similar.  The rubber mats and boot liner were supplied FOC by my dealer.  We have a horse and are in a muddy environment regularly, so the supplied carpet mats wouldn't last 5 minutes in poor weather, though I have the carpet mats in at the moment with this dry spell as they look nicer.