Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been polishing...

xn85

What better to do on a sunny day than polish your car... Really loving the way Bronze Fire appears to change colour according to the light.

WP_20170304_10_03_16_Pro 1.jpg

WP_20170304_10_03_47_Pro 2.jpg

• Like 2

Possibly one of the nicest Edge I have seen yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It'll look good when it's finished! 😀

Smart 👍

I see you have a tow bar , have you towed with it ? Any issues ? Mine clunks when towing.

I've towed pash- only a trailer tent so far and no clunking. Got to move the caravan later today so I'll let you know 

I've not towed with mine yet. Having made the mistake of trying to remove the paint from the unpainted towball (duh), I've now found my caravan motor movers don't want to work properly. Looks like I have a day of caravan fixing when I'd rather be out playing...

Towed The caravan this afternoon- no clunking to report.  Car struggled a bit on a steep hill but other than that no problems. 

18 hours ago, NeilRS said:

Towed The caravan this afternoon- no clunking to report.  Car struggled a bit on a steep hill but other than that no problems. 

Thanks Neil , how heavy is your van ? ours seems ok on power but not encountered a steep hill yet !

now your asking- i should know that shouldn't I! its not huge- Bailey Olympus 4 berth.

On 26 March 2017 at 7:10 PM, NeilRS said:

That's a little worrying, I am now concerned as I only ordered the edge for our caravan.

looks very good, smart. I went for rubby red, but was thorn apart with bronze fire and kona blue.

Could not find bronze fire in a showroom near me, and kona blue looked better in Titanium than Sport as that black grill got lost, hence my choice of rubby red.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club