Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signing up to Ford Service Plan for cheaper immediate Service..

Yokomoko

So I went to Ford to drop off my car for a service this morning (Basically to bend over and get shafted by Ford!..) and they offered their classic Ford service Plan.

They offered it as £21.60 a month for 22 payments. If I cancel I get the money back minus a small admin fee (They said around £17 but weren't sure?) and I get my current service for £213.50 instead of £254. 

I don't intend to keep my car for another year (New cars, it turns out, are more hassle and expense than they're worth) but I could get £40 off my current service and then when I give the car back in 3-4 months, get the money back minus the admin fee and still end up £20 better off. Ford being Ford though, I assume they are privvy to this though, has anybody done this and experienced issues, or do you think it'd work? 

To be honest I am so sick of Ford garages that any mini-win means a lot more than the £20 I would save, haha...

My mum had a ford plan and she took it in for a service and they still wanted some payment off her (wasn't full amount) which obviously my mum had a major argument over and won. 

Anyway she was paying it still and recently about 3 months ago traded her car in and got another one, they never transferred over the payment plan to the new one nor give any money back. She had the car for 2 and a half years, only ever had 1 service on it and paid about £20 a month for the period she had that car. 

This maybe different for others, but this is Bristol Street Motors (Vertu Motors). 

Well they did assure me but I don't think I fancy the hassle of trying to get the money back, and I don't need another excuse to just keep paying for the car. The car is fine but I swear it's cursed, with 2 people hitting my rear bumper on 2 separate occasions, someone hit-and-running my front grille, the wind hitting the passenger seat door and snapping (thanks to the girlfriend..) and just generally being an expense! 

Personally going on my experience if it's with BSM (Bristol Street Motors) I'll be very surprised if they offer a refund. 

I thought my car was going though a rough time, been in a major crash once, 2 hits to front side fender... 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club