Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk7 - dashboard display brightness

JonMad

Hi,

Looking around the car I can use the menu to set the audio screen to 'daylight' or 'automatic' but there's no way to adjust the brightness on the main part of the dash, as I've been able to do on every car I've owned since 1990.

Is this correct? It's obviously liveable with but if I can dim it a bit that'd be nice.

I did a quick search in advance for 'dimming' and 'dashboard' but didn't find an answer.

Ta,

Jon

looked into this myself and concluded it cannot be adjusted manually. regards

If you wanted the dim the display the only way would be to put your lights on, as that triggers the auto dimming.

• 13 years later...

my display is very dim how can i brighten it?

i have a focus cc 2 2007.the roof refuses to close last 3 inches although it has in the past although its been hit or miss ive only owned it a month,i had some success shorting out switch on baggage rollar blind switch but not now hydrulic fluid is full,all pivots oiled, 2 sencers at windscreen cleaned as are the ones either side 2 .would like to know if there is a diagram showing all the switches and scencers please help going crazy and depressed .

1 hour ago, Graham Hogsden said:

would like to know if there is a diagram showing all the switches and scencers please help going crazy and depressed .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club