Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy wheels

Mark93

I'm looking to get my wheels powder coated/resprayed in the next couple of weeks and I'm unsure what colour to get. I have a white fiesta an not really a fan of the standard colour at the minute. What colours would look good? Or wondering if anyone has pictures of what there car looks like with resprayed wheels

Not too fond of gloss black wheels either

Thanka in advance:)

Id go for a nice tone of grey mate.

Yeah, I was thinking a grey but with so many different shades and matte/metallic it's a hard choice!:') I like the colour of the above wheels though! What are they?

Depending on how subtle or "out there" you want to be, I saw a picture of a white fiesta with red wheels today on Facebook that didn't look as bad as it might sound (at least in my opinion).

I'd love blue wheels in all honesty. Like maybe a deep matte blue, but more concerned with if I do it and don't like it plus I'm attempting to go with more subtle and generally nice looking car an less boy racer looking

Has anyone had any experience with vinyl wrapping wheels? Seen it done on a few BMW and Audi wheels and they look really nice but I'm guessing in terms of durability they wouldn't be great with day to day driving

Mate of mine just bought a white Astra with black wheels and it looks ruddy awful.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club