Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST mk2 rear bumper enquiry

ST Pretender

hi everyone, my first post :withstupid: lol about 9 months ago i purchased a red mk2 Focus Zetec having fell in love with the sellers pic. He of course sold it off as a ST replica until on the day i seen the rear standard bumper complete with tow bar :unsure: however i decided id finish the look myself. once i sorted my finincials out i had the tow bar removed and 6 months then set about looking to source a ST bumper and spoiler to complete the look... easier said than done! months passed and long story short i trusted google to find me the bumper and of course it gave me 1001 items other than what i needed. So if its possible can anyone direct me to a website or area i can source the genuine part? your help will be hugely appreciated, i have the ST look all around until you see the back :sad: i have to reverse park against walls at times lol 

hope any of you Ford folks can help me complete my journey!

p.s. once i have the correct rear bumper fitted i can move into fitting the 2 exhaust pipes as well, just incase any eagle eyes spot i would have 2 missing exhausts peeking out from their respective locations under the bumper!

Edited by ST Pretender

Just make sure it comes with the mounting brackets and that the bolts haven't been ripped out when removed from the donor car.
You can get replacement brackets easily but then need to source the correct rivets to attach to the bumper which can be a faff.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• 2 years later...

thank you for the replies and a huge apology on a serious late reply of my own! i did get a bumper soon after your message from eBay and took it to a guy to be fitted, sprayed, etc. looks fantastic and i completed the look with a second exhaust.

• Like 1