Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking like your Momma

Kateysan
聽Share

Have any other Fiesta聽drivers noticed that some people聽seem to think that just because your聽Fiesta is a small car they can park up closer to you than a Wilkinson sword shave? 馃槨

Twice in the last month or so!! Strongly worded notes were written I can tell you.

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

I did notice this when I owned a MK7 luckily enough I had a driveway at the time but when I was out and about my godness people thought it was a shoe box sized object, I don't have a problem with my Focus though if anything they leave a massive gap.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kateysan said:

Have any other Fiesta聽drivers noticed that some people聽seem to think that just because your聽Fiesta is a small car they can park up closer to you than a Wilkinson sword shave? 馃槨

Twice in the last month or so!! Strongly worded notes were written I can tell you.

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

I wouldn't say its just your Fiesta. 聽Whenever I am in Dublin I see cars parked this close to each other the whole time, could be a Dub in front of ya ha? . 聽

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, James said:

I wouldn't say its just your Fiesta. 聽Whenever I am in Dublin I see cars parked this close to each other the whole time, could be a Dub in front of ya ha? . 聽

Probably 馃槵馃槀

32 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I did notice this when I owned a MK7 luckily enough I had a driveway at the time but when I was out and about my godness people thought it was a shoe box sized object, I don't have a problem with my Focus though if anything they leave a massive gap.

For sure. There will be a whole line of bigger cars, all with reasonable spaces left in between and WHAM! My little Fiesta boxed in. Even when a more reasonable space is left, it's still tight.

Not just small cars! Back in the early 2000's we had a Mazda park up against our 3 month old Xsara and their front end was pushed under our bumper, took photo's, then drove back out the way, our number plate then fell on floor :w00t:聽 I聽went from shop to shop asking聽around anyone know of the Mazda,聽after an hour of searching I got no where, phoned the cops and they wasn't interested one bit and told me to take it through the insurance 聽:wallbash:

Looked at our car more closely there was deep scuffs into the paintwork in my fury I keyed the bonnet of offending Mazda with a big W! Wife went mad at me and said I shouldn't have done that, yes I shouldn't have but the Mazda owner didn't give聽a damn and I didn't give a damn too, we got in the car and drove off.

Not just small cars! Back in the early 2000's we had a Mazda park up against our 3 month old Xsara and their front end was pushed under our bumper, took photo's, then drove back out the way, our number plate then fell on floor :w00t:聽 I聽went from shop to shop asking聽around anyone know of the Mazda,聽after an hour of searching I got no where, phoned the cops and they wasn't interested one bit and told me to take it through the insurance 聽:wallbash:

Looked at our car more closely there was deep scuffs into the paintwork in my fury I keyed the bonnet of offending Mazda with a big W! Wife went mad at me and said I shouldn't have done that, yes I shouldn't have but the Mazda owner didn't give聽a damn and I didn't give a damn too, we got in the car and drove off.

Take a look at this. I had an anounce call over tannoy for owner to come forward .20 mins later he came out .i was furious .he said it must be electric park brake failing . Look how much over he was plus its a vauxhall.Also he was head of security for company. Luckilly no damage was done.

Yuniia41cccaf57a88f65ed8101961046503f.jpg043476de78b7380320d7025180855740.jpgeaa6e2d796a9e4eab8ad539a02054ad4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yunii said:

Take a look at this.聽

OMG!!! 聽:ohmy:聽I know how MAD you felt when that happened, bet you felt like head butting the cretin :wallbash:....''Park assist my fat arrse''聽

Have you looked REALLY CAREFULLY to see if the paint is cracked ? Only be apparent in direct sunlight and would look like fine cob-web lines.

OMG!!! 聽ohmy.png聽I know how MAD you felt when that happened, bet you felt like head butting the cretin :wallbash:....''Park assist my fat arrse''聽
Have you looked REALLY CAREFULLY to see if the paint is cracked ? Only be apparent in direct sunlight and would look like fine cob-web lines.

I took it down to bodyshop to check it out & its fine.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club