Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear window washer problem

IRONMAN

Hi all, I have no water to rear window washer on my 08 Focus after it recently ran dry. I have read the other listed items and I am still stumped. I have water flow at the connection under the driver side rear pillar top, i have checked the spoiler nozzle and it seems to be clear. The problem seems to be the pipe in the headliner or in the top of the door and i cant get access to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Problem solved. I disconnected the rear window nozzle, opened the hose connection in the rear pillar and blew out the hose with an air compressor. :yahoo:

• Like 1

On Friday, April 07, 2017 at 6:32 PM, IRONMAN said:

Hi all, I have no water to rear window washer on my 08 Focus after it recently ran dry. I have read the other listed items and I am still stumped. I have water flow at the connection under the driver side rear pillar top, i have checked the spoiler nozzle and it seems to be clear. The problem seems to be the pipe in the headliner or in the top of the door and i cant get access to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

If problems persist these guides show how to remove the panels and gain full access; 
The washer pipe goes up the driver's side "A pillar" along the roof to the boot panel, and from boot panel to spoiler, 
I hope the compressor hasn't loosened any connections in the pipework. 

Guide To De-Wiper Rear Of Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here 

Guide Tow Strap style boot handle Ford Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here

I know removing the rear wiper seems mad but when you have a reverse camera fitted you can save yourself 20 pounds on the dealership service cost by not having a rear wiper for them to change as it doesnt exist #SoMonetSuperMarket 

Guide Installing Reverse Camera Focus Mk2.5 2008 - 2011Click Here

Guide Fitting Dual Camera DVR System Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5Click Here  

• Like 1

Cheers Lenny, very helpful. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club