Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Jobs

Jonanstee

I'm looking for a new job to fund my focus but unsure what to go for. 

So so the question is what jobs do you guys have? How long have you had it? And do you enjoy it?

What type of focus we talking about? and also everyone skillset is different here so asking what they do so you might be able to do it for the funds is not wise. For instance am an assassin but not sure I can train you on that

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

What type of focus we talking about? and also everyone skillset is different here so asking what they do so you might be able to do it for the funds is not wise. For instance am an assassin but not sure I can train you on that

I wasn't just curious about what people do. Obviously there are people on this fourm with very nice cars that they would have worked hard for. I was just wondering what is is people actually do for a living 

Oh sounded like I said. Well if I tell you I have to kill you. Lol I think there is another thread for that somewhere

aye, there be a general chit chat thread else where, mods will probably move this as its not really a Focus specific thread.

As for the job, too many hours, too little pay and increasingly more resolved in believing most people in the world are utterly stupid.

I think that probably sums up just about everyone's job regardless of whatever it is they do :D

• Like 1

I work in a call centre, have done so for two years and absolutely hate it.  Oh yeah, and the salary is crap.

i think when i read the job thread as mentioned above 90% of people were truck drivers or drivers in general haha i for one am a calibration engineer for two years now on an apprenticeship.

• Like 2

Just to be different I'm a nurse practitioner and I'm not allowed to say what I think of the job/salary [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

emoji35.png

the angry face says it all haha 

• Like 1

the angry face says it all haha 

It pays the bills and leaves a little left over to spend on myself, and by 'myself' I mean my wife [emoji53]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club