Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 1.6 - 126mph Video - OMG

Dagger

Just been searching the net and this vid popped up

What a nutter - surprised the engine didn't blow up

Idiot took his sweet time turning his indicator off 🙈

He could have gone faster! What slowed him down was his lights!! The driver put them on at 42 seconds :w00t:

I hope for his sake he was on an Autobahn at the time, otherwise he is incredibly stupid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I hope for his sake he was on an Autobahn at the time, otherwise he is incredibly stupid.

Looks like he was

used to get mercs doing this speed all the time when I was in Germany

unless that speedometer is calibrated up. then he was more than likely doing 116 mph lol considering its mileage and age lol.

Jamie

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:37 PM, jmurray01 said:

It`s just as stupid on the Autobahn, just not illegal under certain circumstances. The latter is significant. People say oh you can drive as fast as you like on German motorways, but that`s not true if the Police consider it dangerous, which, I assume, means if there`s any other traffic on there. I always assumed that was the case but whilst on holiday some Germans we met there confirmed it. If a driver was doing 15omph and passing other traffic at a closing speed of 70mph plus, he`d get done, not for speeding, but for dangerous driving, and rightly so.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justin Smith said:

It`s just as stupid on the Autobahn, just not illegal under certain circumstances. The latter is significant. People say oh you can drive as fast as you like on German motorways, but that`s not true if the Police consider it dangerous, which, I assume, means if there`s any other traffic on there. I always assumed that was the case but whilst on holiday some Germans we met there confirmed it. If a driver was doing 15omph and passing other traffic at a closing speed of 70mph plus, he`d get done, not for speeding, but for dangerous driving, and rightly so.  

That is very true.  Maybe brand new cars and those designed for sport driving can cope with speeds upwards of 100MPH, but personally I find most older vehicles feel quite unstable at high speeds and I would not feel safe doing over 80MPH in any of my vehicles.  They have all passed MOTs and are perfectly safe with good tyres, but they are just not designed for such high speeds.