Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John's KA MK2 - Howard

0mgJohn

Note: I've previously had a thread/diary on the KA Owners Club forum to keep a track of how my car has come along, but here seems to much more active due to there being so many more members. Some pics/wording may be copy & pasted over from there to save me the type of typing it again.

I got my KA for my 17th birthday (2013) and since then I've not really done much other than replace the stock muffler & tailpipe. I did have some black dice dust caps to replace the standard black ones, but they got stolen. :)

Anyway, some pictures (white one is mine, black one is my brothers that he got in October just gone):

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 14.50.40.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 14.49.32.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 14.30.23.png

Closer up shot of the aftermarket piping muffler, and tailpipe:

40ebd31c756faae89ec4b555fa03c0a7.png

Won a £50 amazon UK voucher the other day, so I'm currently looking at a few little upgrades I could do. Thinking of doing the rear lights with smoke black window tint spray after I saw them turn out well on another FK-OC members MK2. On top of that, I'm thinking of replacing the sidelights & dipped/main beams with some 5k Kelvin white/blue bulbs and wiring up the fog lights, as they were part of a replacement bumper the previous owner fitted, but the original model doesn't have a power supply to them or a button on the dashboard on them.

Sounds good pal. I am impartial to a well done KA :) liking it so far!

With the amazon voucher I ordered:

• Blue LED light to replace the current interior roof light
  • Two H4 cool blue lights to replace the current dipped/main beam ones
  • Four 501/w5w cool blue lights to replace the current front sidelights and number plate lights
  • A bottle of window/light tinting spray to do my rear light clusters
  • Four black crown dust caps to replace the dice ones that got stolen lol

Pics to come soon :) 

My window/light tinting spray arrived today, so got round to doing that. Only had to undo two screws to get each light cluster loose before sliding them off, easy really :) Below is a photo of my brothers rear lights for a preview, my lights mid spray and then a snapchat of my car with them fitted lol.

I also installed the new rear number plate lights and dipped/main beam lights today. Didn't get round to fitting the sidelights as I think I'll have to remove them tomorrow to be able to reach around the back and get them in.

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0454 2.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club