Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

--ford mod

me and my missus for 1 year had a rough spot for couple weeks hard to explain why, i kept how i felt and i told her now we are 100% fine, my dad had said never go to bed on a bad foot, granted she shouldn't be saying she will leave you over a small argument we all have little disagreements sometimes. and she should not be treating you like a doormat mate, the relationship should be equal if your not happy then spend time with someone who values you mate, iv learned that the hard way too with a best mate getting jealous and F***ing me off due to my current GF 

yh mate sucks when things like this happens iv wound my missus up up to the point of when i take it too far, and she then sulks on the end of the bed sometimes i let her figure out why she got angry by ignoring her she soon comes round, i personally wouldn't bark up her tree id let my missus say sorry ect to me in that case.

Sounds like someone who thrives on drama and has to be the centre of attention.
She's selfish, walk away and find someone who is less hard work.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Either bin her, or play her at her own game. I find the second option works best :biggrin:

Can't say I'm speaking from experience, but my advice would be to walk on!  If she's like that now, can you imagine what she'd be like if you married her? 

• Like 3

Was it an outfit she bought to go out in with you or a night with her pals? I've found if you wind your other half up over what she wears when you're not with her they get pretty bent out of shape about it. Seeing it as some kind of declaration of mistrust. If she is out with you then it's different in their head, or so I'm told.
I can't say what you should do, but I know from past experiences and a decree nisi that I would walk away. If she has blocked you and won't answer your calls then leave her a voice message just saying you would like to talk and sort things out but you don't want to play games and humiliate yourself chasing her. Tell her if she wants to sort things out you are just a phone call away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sorry but Is this a Ford Issue? please move

35 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

Well we met lastnight and she basically said she doesnt want it anymore, so I agreed and said everything that I think about the relationship for the past year, ive never voiced my opinion to her because i cant be bothered with arguments but Im not taking all the blame for the split so yeah, maybe time apart will help, heartbroken, first girl ive ever loved, been together a year, and spent nearly every day together. But it is what it is eh. 

Sorry to hear mate. Females will never be an easy one, you just gotta find the right one which you think is worth putting up with! 

My advice would be to accept it, move onwards and upwards and don't get your hopes up for anything. Go out and enjoy yourself and have fun, you're young and you don't wanna be tied down. The right one will come along when the time is right trust me! 

• Like 1

I never said I didn't like it. Any way never mind. All I can advise you and I've bin around a bit is that no matter how old you are or even if you have been married or bin with your partner a long  long time or just starting out  you cannot fathom  out the workings of a female mind .

• Like 3

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 10:28 AM, fraserrg said:

Opinions:

Would you chase after someone who you love very much, been with for over a year but constantly makes you feel like a doormat and breaks up with you or threatens breakups whenever you have a small argument? 

Drop it like it's hot,

The individual perhaps didn't get enough love from a parent as a child and now having found yourself offering affection they are finding many ways to abuse it and make the most for there financial gain, comfort and pleasure this can also happen if your are from a wealthy family.

Be prepared for the possible suicidal threats towards you when you terminate the relationship,

Also be prepared for the booty call text within a few months after the break up this will be a honey trap.

and if you do follow through with that booty call request; be sure to wear two condoms because a few days after that text she will be telling you that she thinks she has gotten pregnant "from that one time when we weren't In a relationship" which will be a plan that see's you chasing her again as this would be the plan to get more out of you with no truth in the story atall.

Then creating the love triangle when she finds another Gom to polish her shoes at which point she may phone you to say how fantastic they are in comparison to yourself. 

Life is too short mate 👍

• Like 3

Drop it like it's hot,
The individual perhaps didn't get enough love from a parent as a child and now having found yourself offering affection they are finding many ways to abuse it and make the most for there financial gain, comfort and pleasure this can also happen if your are from a wealthy family.
Be prepared for the possible suicidal threats towards you when you terminate the relationship,
Also be prepared for the booty call text within a few months after the break up this will be a honey trap.
and if you do follow through with that booty call request; be sure to wear two condoms because a few days after that text she will be telling you that she thinks she has gotten pregnant "from that one time when we weren't In a relationship" which will be a plan that see's chasing her again as this would be the plan to get more out of you with no truth in the story.
Then creating the love triangle when she finds another Gom to polish her shoes at which point she may phone you to say how fantastic they are in comparison to yourself. 
Life is too short mate [emoji106]

Wow, that's a very vivid prediction lol I agree though that she may chase you a short while after it's ended, that's when you have to stand strong and stick by your convictions. I'm fortunate enough that once I split with a girl there was no chase, they never wanted me back [emoji22] if she does this then it's more than likely to be an ego thing on her part.
Make sure you take time to process what has happened and clear your head, stick with your mates and do what makes you happy for a while. Beware of your own rebound actions, they rarely make you feel better and it wouldn't be fair to the rebound chick, it would be fun though [emoji87]
My marriage ended almost a year to the day of anniversary. I was devastated and thought I would never find anyone else, I thought my heart was just in bits. I spent time with my friends and did things I wanted to do. I did end up having a 'friend with benefits' for a few months and that suited us both lol. Then I met my now wife and now I have a wife, baby, dog, new build house, a promotion at work and 2 new(ish) fords. Life couldn't be sweeter!

The girl for you is out there, you may already know her or you may not but you will find each other. In the meantime have fun looking!! Plow your time into your car, get it looking good and show it. You may find a petrol head girlfriend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Last thing i done with any of my ex's was a pregnancy test which i kept in a Ziplock bag for 12 months after the relationship ended 👍

my current relationship is now 16 years long and married two years with three kids oldest is 10 and a mortgage.

my previous relationship was three years and engauged😅met the now wife four days after that 3yr relationship ended😯#LikeABoss 😁 shes an absolute stunner dating app on phone back in 2001 before camera phones existed when I was 17 was just texts and i got train to Dublin to meet her, when I got there ld call the phone and look out to see person answering to get a look before approach 😁 I could barely stand up straight at the sight of her 😯 ended up staying in her place for three weeks and I lost 4 stone 😅 I was like a stray cat going home 😺 quit my job and moved up to an apartment on the beach in her area to be together. Now I'm a highly paid scoop monkey in the pharmaceutical industry for the past 15 years👍

4 minutes ago, fraserrg said:

Thanks for all the comments fellas. 

So yeah, we basically 100% finished lastnight. Been a year with many ups and a few big downs, I am sad its come to an end and I'll probably feel like this for quite a while, but what will be will be. If she realises in the future how good I was to her, I probably will speak to her, ill try work it out, but this time on my terms. 

If she never comes back to me, well then, that sums it up, she clearly wasn't the one. Nothing more I can do. Thanks for the advice though guys, helps being able to vent to people. Time to go and mend my broken heart. 

Go for a drive and listen to some U2 albums 👍

particularly the album "how to dismantle an atomic bomb"

"No line on the horizon"

And the new album 

"Songs of innocence" 

also turn off phone if drinking somthing such as captain Morgan's Spiced rum and coke #Mouldy😩

• Like 2

On 12/04/2017 at 10:28 AM, fraserrg said:

Opinions:

Would you chase after someone who you love very much, been with for over a year but constantly makes you feel like a doormat and breaks up with you or threatens breakups whenever you have a small argument? 

From experience including "wasting" around 15 years on a seemingly identical female, a resounding NO. 

• Like 3