Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK 2.5 Zetec S Door replacement Question

tomlong98

Some prick decided to kick the side of my car in, leaving a massive dent on the right passenger door (See Pictures) as its on the styling line and is quite deep i think im just going to buy a new door. Problem is i cant find any for sale for my specific model. My question is will the non ZS MK 2.5 doors (See picture) be a direct match to the ZS or do i need to find a ZS door? They look the same to me but thought id check. 

Thanks in advance   

e75710e6-7b81-4f05-be83-8262f7f4a262.jpg

8f50559f-4c6b-473c-bec7-c2132eb5f1f3.jpg

2009_Ford_Focus_(LV)_TDCi_5-door_hatchback_(2015-07-10)_01.jpg

If you can find any doors directly on eBay you could try messaging all people that are breaking focus's and ask if they have what you want 

actually I'm looking for a passenger Front door, it was re skinned before I brought it and its now rusting to buggery so if you happen across a Moondust silver car in good nick let me know, ill do the same. 

The problem ive found is that most of the doors online are for the Mk2, not the 2.5 :(

1 hour ago, tomlong98 said:

Some prick decided to kick the side of my car in, leaving a massive dent on the right passenger door (See Pictures) as its on the styling line and is quite deep i think im just going to buy a new door. Problem is i cant find any for sale for my specific model. My question is will the non ZS MK 2.5 doors (See picture) be a direct match to the ZS or do i need to find a ZS door? They look the same to me but thought id check. 

Thanks in advance   

e75710e6-7b81-4f05-be83-8262f7f4a262.jpg

8f50559f-4c6b-473c-bec7-c2132eb5f1f3.jpg

2009_Ford_Focus_(LV)_TDCi_5-door_hatchback_(2015-07-10)_01.jpg

What a complete a******e!! Was this done outside your house?

A non Zetec s door will be fine, the differences between yours and a standard one are cosmetic such skirts,spoiler wheels. As well as it being slightly lowered compared to a none ZS

Yeah, ***** aint it. Cheers for your help anyways:) 

I ended up putting a camera outside my house after some clever **** decided to put expandable foam down the gf's exhaust 😡

No worries hope your cars looking as good as new soon

The door off of any Mk2.5 hatchback will fit but I'd check if it's got manual or electric windows. Changing the handles, door card and Speakers (if required) is fairly easy but faffing around with the windows can be a bit more of a headache.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club