Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus small screen 2015 to big nav screen conversion

Adamp91gvm

Any one ever done this i have the big sat nav version ready the cd player makes a noise like its coming on but no pic on the screen its a sync 

Can you please rephrase or rewrite what you are trying to ask as unfortunately it does not make any sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

Can you please rephrase or rewrite what you are trying to ask as unfortunately it does not make any sense.

I have the small screen in my car shown in the pic . But bought the big screen nav version shown in other pic . Question is any one done this conversion and it work ?

Screenshot_20170331-083802.png

Screenshot_20170331-083813.png

You need more than just the screen to make it work. You'll need a new Audio Control Module, a new radio unit, a new APIM, new trim, new control panel, and you'll need to also get your car central configuration programmed to make it work. At least £1000 worth of gear, but yes it can be done.

I jave the screen the contol mod is on the back of the screen the braket to make it fit and the fascia  for the radio got it all for 100 quid this is where im up to looks like the smaller connection  needs to join into the big connection on the spare plugs but where then looks like you need to use foCCCus to change stereo type 

20170416_152918.jpg

20170416_152922.jpg

20170416_152928.jpg

The wiring is also different. You need to change the complete dashboard wiring harness or modify the existing wiring harness yourself.

I was thinking of modfing the existing  one jist need to get my missuses  titanium side by side and work out the looms