Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK 7 crashed into

chrissie2968

My little baby car has gone to car hospital to be repaired.... This is how the story goes.....

Monday, Drive to work as normal, park car in icy car park, Umm me thinks * park some where safer to day *, * there's a good spot , park there*. So at 10 to 9 in the morning off I trot to work..... 4 pm , starts to snow, 4.30 , snows heavier,,,, 5pm time to go home in 3 inches of snow and still falling, I get to the car park, look at my white snow covered Fiesta and think " god how did I manage to park crooked" , never mind ,,, jump in car have 6 mile journey home 15 miles an hour all the way , park car run in house , nice cup of tea and chill......

Tuesday, time to get up and do all my housework, 1pm all housework done time to go shopping, off to jump in my car and " OMG....Passenger rear side bumper hanging off , reflector gone , mud flap all hanging off and dented wheel arch.................... :o Look of shock and horror not knowing quiet what to do, then I look at my wind screen and there under the wiper to see a soggy piece of paper, with name address and 2 phone numbers and a little note saying " so sorry skidded on ice and didn't know where to find you, please contact me. x "

I rang staight away got all her insurance details, phoned my insurance all sorted, hire car comming in morning, good excuse not to go to work today, and at least little Firsta will get a good clean after repair she was looking a little dirty................. :blink:

Thank God there are some very honest people out there. :rolleyes:

Wow - did the white on white of snow on bodywork hide the damage on Monday or did you just not spot it?

Lucky indeed for honest people and that the paper was still attached (no use of wipers at all?) and also legible.

Wow - did the white on white of snow on bodywork hide the damage on Monday or did you just not spot it?

Lucky indeed for honest people and that the paper was still attached (no use of wipers at all?) and also legible.

Both really. and the note on the wiper I thought was a blob of snow . :lol:

Ahh, everyones wost nighmare!

You are very lucky that someone had the deceny to stop. Had my wind mirror side swiped couple of weeks ago on a side road. No note on the windscreen though :(

Nick

ah, send my regards to little firsta, nothing worse than when they get ill is there.

Sorry to hear that it had to happen to you but good on the person who hit your car! Everyone makes mistakes and all that so it's really nice to hear that she did the right thing and left her details. You never know maybe you'll make a friend out of it! ;)

sorry to hear that, nearly had my fiesta crushed today, i was parked outside a shop in our local highstreet when a big delivery lorry parked in front of me, he started reversing and i thought to myself hang on he hasnt seen me here so when he was about a foot away from my car i slammed on the horn, got out and he was literlly 3 inches away from my car, the lorry was huge and would of crushed my little fiesta, i didnt make a fuss as the driver was an older chap and its xmas.

Goes to show some decent people out there leaving a note, with my old car it'd been knocked on the road outside many times no notes or nothing, guess i live in a !Removed! place lol moving to southampton for sure ;)

Sorry to read about you car but praise in deed to the honest person who left you a note.

If I was you and once the car has been sorted and repaired I would send a bunch of flowers to the wonderfully honest individual to show them honesty does pay :) :)

Sorry to read about you car but praise in deed to the honest person who left you a note.

If I was you and once the car has been sorted and repaired I would send a bunch of flowers to the wonderfully honest individual to show them honesty does pay :) :)

I already had that thought in mind.. <_<

Just a quick update, .

Fiesta been in repair hospital for a week, had phone call from them today cant get parts just yet as I have the dress up kit they have to be ordered and prob shipped over from Germany / Spain......

Poss be ready in a month :(

So Im forced to drive the replacement Fiat Punto for another 4 weeks !!!!

Must be something to do with xmas / new year. Usually ford can have parts within hours, or a day or two at most.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club