Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Convers+ on 2008 Mondeo Titanium 2.0tdci and intermittent airbag light illumination

scott2007

A couple of issues with this vehicle, it was cheap and so going to try sort out these niggling problems and hopefully won't cost the earth to repair.

1st niggling problem is on the Ford convers+ information screen it is stuck on 'Trip Information' and 'Setting' and won't change or is missing any other menus. The one that has the entertainment i.e radio etc displayed does appear intermittently but then disappears quite quickly too.

2nd one is what may or may not be connected to the above the air bag warning light illuminates intermittently but doesn't flash it just stays on until such a time you turn engine off, take key out then start engine again. It will stay off for a time but then sometimes but not always illuminates once more. 

and

3rdly, when turning on the ignition it displays Alarm System service required

Are all 3 faults connected in anyway? I would love some information on these please, went to the main dealers but they want £85 just to run a diagnostics check!! Is there any easy fixes, how to guides etc?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated thanks

I have now noticed that the radio etc is not recognising when the ignition is turned on and have also been advised that there is evidence that the dash board has once been removed!!!

Getting increasingly looking likely this is a lemon i have bought and now stuck with for 2 years of agonising payments! 

Isn't there anyone on here that can advise?

Was it a private sale or from a trader, if from a trader you will have a 3 month warranty.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club