Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One week in!!

RobWheeler

Hey all, 

So I picked up my Edge last week and I'm really pleased with it, no complaints so far. 

Really happy with the Red, looks great and love the way it looks different in different light. 

IMG_1093.JPG

• Like 1

Looks really nice Rob, Wish i has picked that colour but was advised against it, might live to regret sticking to my own choice.

Looks lovely mate- mines the same colour. Looks amazing polished up as yours is 

Hi Rob, looks great! How is serving you so far? Mine slowly but surely start demand bath time lol. Not any more as shiny as yours!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hey Luke, 

So far so good, not found anything that I don't really like. Compared to the ST its a dream to drive in terms of comfort. Was a little worried about the power difference but to be honest its a different drive and so far i'm finding the power fine and with time the engine will loosen up aswell so the future is good. 

2 hours ago, RobWheeler said:

Hey Luke, 

So far so good, not found anything that I don't really like. Compared to the ST its a dream to drive in terms of comfort. Was a little worried about the power difference but to be honest its a different drive and so far i'm finding the power fine and with time the engine will loosen up aswell so the future is good. 

I agree the its so much more comfortable than a ST. Feels like a decent upgrade. If you want alittle more you can always remap it. Mines got alittle more poke now.

2 hours ago, Brad8988 said:

I agree the its so much more comfortable than a ST. Feels like a decent upgrade. If you want alittle more you can always remap it. Mines got alittle more poke now.

Brad

Which remap have you used? Superchips? is there much difference at the bottom end or is it all higher up the rev range?

• Like 1

On 22/04/2017 at 0:33 PM, RobWheeler said:

Hey all, 

So I picked up my Edge last week and I'm really pleased with it, no complaints so far. 

Really happy with the Red, looks great and love the way it looks different in different light. 

IMG_1093.JPG

Lovely same colour as mine shows up scratches a lot though been thinking about getting a ceramic coat done to try and stop it 

On 25/04/2017 at 10:30 PM, Jim610 said:

Brad

Which remap have you used? Superchips? is there much difference at the bottom end or is it all higher up the rev range?

Yea bluefin mate. It does need to get up the revs to get going. I only had it a few days before I fitted it. I've done 0-60 drag before and after videos that I was planning on putting side by side on YouTube for comparison. 

Yeh, that is what I feared.  I seldom rev much above 2000 so will probably see little improvement with my driving style. The remapped Mondeo had its torque at 1000 rpm doubled, shame they can't achieve that with the Edge.  I asked Superchips why that was but got, what to me was, a none sensical answer. Such is life.

Do you see any improvement in the MPG?

• 11 months later...
Yea bluefin mate. It does need to get up the revs to get going. I only had it a few days before I fitted it. I've done 0-60 drag before and after videos that I was planning on putting side by side on YouTube for comparison. 
This I'd love to see as I'm considering a bluefin map myself, do they affect warranty?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club