Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reverse park sensors

Fenners

I've had these fitted X-ray vision I think it's called at the ford garage before picking up my car yesterday. 

On my old car you used to get a picture on the screen of a car and bars moving depending how close you are to something, for some reason this one just beeps there's no visual.

is this how it should be?

Thanks

Ford supplies and installs the X-vision parking sensors as an approved accessoire. However these are aftermarket parking sensors and just like any other aftermarket parking sensors the X-vision system is a standalone system which does not integrate into the existing vehicle electronics. It is completely normal that there is no visual information is shown on the FCDIM (display of the car).

X-vision used to have an additional CANbus module to display the parking sensor information onto the FCDIM. This optional module acts as a gateway between the X-vision parking sensor system and the FCDIM. However this module is no longer listed on the X-vision website.

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply that explains it all for me!

the other question about ambient lighting what do they class as this? I used to have a glovebox strip light the holes are there for one buts it's not there.

thanks 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club