Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Titanium X Retrofit with Navigation & Reverse Camera

540itouring

I have almost completed a retrofit of navigation , head unit (only for navigation) and a genuine ford reverse camera including rear tailgate trim panel to mount camera etc.

The trim panel and camera came from a 2014 car and the display and head unit came from a 06/13 car.   I had to add wires in the tailgate for the power ground and (for camera control functions)

, Re config  car computer settings and reset display . All systems function as a factory built car and looks great. I just need to replace the display top trim panel now. This car was about 03/13 built and did have rear sensors and the basic park pilot but now the sensors work with the rear camera and steering wheel position.  What do you think ?

• Like 2

Good work David! I'm sure others will be picking your brains wanting to do similar.

I would be interested in seeing how the nav audio was set up if you also have pics.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Do you think I can retrofit my 2013 Escape Titanium with rear parking sensors with the original Ford rear view camera system?. I already have the trim with the camera. 

• 1 year later...

How much would you pay/charge for a vehicle with this spec/upgrades? 

• Confused 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club