Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

FORD FAIR – SILVERSTONE – 6TH AUGUST 2017

Ford Owners' Club

FORD FAIR – SILVERSTONE – 6TH AUGUST 2017

Ford Owners Club will once again be present at the Ford Fair at Silverstone on Sunday 6th August 2017 and you are invited to be part of the Club Stand at the event.

To join us on the day, you will need to book and pay directly through the organiser’s website which gives you a selection of options. You will then need to select Ford Owners Club  in the drop-down menu when booking via the following link:

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/club-tickets     When a password is requested, enter FOC123 to proceed.

Note: It is worth remembering to order the Vehicle Passes at the time as it is difficult to add afterwards. Vehicle Passes and Child Passes (2 free with adult) are free of charge

If you need further assistance with booking space on the Club Stand then please contact either a Moderator or Admin   http://www.fordfair.co.uk/fordfairhome

• Like 3

if i buy a weekend camping ticket (£33) does that mean i can showcase my car on the stand also if my missus comes do i have to buy two or is there another ticket i can buy 

Edit - doesnt matter now iv delved deepier in the website lol

• Like 1

ill be buying my first ticket tommow then ill buy the missus ticket next month lol.

cant wait to put go first ford fair.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I will be booking my ticket for my white 1992 Granada (BOA) 24v Cosworth Saloon, we also have A BlackFocus 2009 ST, a Magnetic Grey 2017 Focus RS. We are undecided which other car to book a ticket for so maybe the members would like to choose please. See you there boys and girls

Richtee

Ah damn, I booked up for FF months ago! Is there anyway to change the booking? Would be great to get on the club stand :cool:

12 hours ago, Nick_T said:

Ah damn, I booked up for FF months ago! Is there anyway to change the booking? Would be great to get on the club stand :cool:

give kelsey a call mate, they will change it for you.

I'd love to come and show off my daily banger. Its nothing special but does raise a few smiles. I cant afford this week so will buy tickets next week if they are still available :)

• Like 1

first year In a while a wont be going 

sorry a couldnt organise the stand this year  and have fun guys 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Steve said:

give kelsey a call mate, they will change it for you.

Cheers dude I'll give them a buzz 

• Like 1

Really would like to go to this, would I be able to display my car? It's only a crappy 06 Focus Ghia, lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave Catherall said:

Really would like to go to this, would I be able to display my car? It's only a crappy 06 Focus Ghia, lol.

Any and all Ford's are welcome.

Well maybe not dirty ones, lol.

They don't have to be spotless though.

• Like 1

I do try to keep mine clean, it's my baby! :wub:

• Like 1

My 1st ever club meeting! Booked club stand place and 15:20 track time. Bring it on!

Looking forward to seeing you all there

FB_IMG_1493405491931.jpg

• Like 2

I'd definitely be interested in coming, but can't help thinking my car isn't worthy! :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

I'd definitely be interested in coming, but can't help thinking my car isn't worthy! :ph34r:

Well stop thinking that, because it is :)

• Like 1

On 2017-4-28 at 4:49 PM, Paramanic said:

first year In a while a wont be going 

sorry a couldnt organise the stand this year  and have fun guys 

Paramanic   Shame won't see you there this year mate but thanks for your help last year.

• Like 1

Just as a bit of a financial assist for anyone planning on staying in a local hotel or suchlike prior to the show, I have a discount code for Travelodge which gives you 10% off.

There is one at Towcester which is minutes away from the track and has a garage, carwash area and plenty of food options available.

Also Towcester has some very decent pubs and eateries.

To use this discount enter the code 4Q9Q7QKJ when prompted.

Anyone that stays there - first pint is on me!!

22 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Just as a bit of a financial assist for anyone planning on staying in a local hotel or suchlike prior to the show, I have a discount code for Travelodge which gives you 10% off.

There is one at Towcester which is minutes away from the track and has a garage, carwash area and plenty of food options available.

Also Towcester has some very decent pubs and eateries.

To use this discount enter the code 4Q9Q7QKJ when prompted.

Anyone that stays there - first pint is on me!!

I'll have to see my wage next month and I'll see about booking just for the pint :D

• Like 1

Hopefully see you there Fella.

homer-drinking-beer.GIF.bf7a06f1ac278f59cd36b5290061d4ca.GIF

Hi just wanted to check there us nothing wrong with a club newbie being on the stand. Etiquette an all that,  I'm ford daft if that helps

The only etiquette is that you clean your car, lol. (Don't worry about detailing unless you want to, I won't be, haha.).

Everyone is welcome. :)

• Like 1