Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

FORD FAIR – SILVERSTONE – 6TH AUGUST 2017

Ford Owners' Club

14 minutes ago, bobb1ns said:

Hi just wanted to check there us nothing wrong with a club newbie being on the stand. Etiquette an all that,  I'm ford daft if that helps

More the merrier.

Don't forget to come over and say hello.

• Like 2

Thanks guys just booked, the only bad thing is I will need to do something with the terrible flakey polished alloys that it came with ....

whens the cut off for the club tickets cant buy two at once due to funds so ill have to buy one this month then one next 

42 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

whens the cut off for the club tickets cant buy two at once due to funds so ill have to buy one this month then one next 

CLUB DEADLINE: Friday 14th July 2017

• Like 3

Ta very much see you there.

• Like 1

ticket bought and car pass is bought.

• Like 1

Just as a bit of a financial assist for anyone planning on staying in a local hotel or suchlike prior to the show, I have a discount code for Travelodge which gives you 10% off.
There is one at Towcester which is minutes away from the track and has a garage, carwash area and plenty of food options available.
Also Towcester has some very decent pubs and eateries.
To use this discount enter the code 4Q9Q7QKJ when prompted.
Anyone that stays there - first pint is on me!!

All booked for the RS and sons Fiesta ST again

Clive we're camping but always go for a curry in towcester if you want to join us you're more than welcome, especially if you're buying the beer [emoji2][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]
  • Like 2

Ideal.
Always up for a decent curry.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All booked for the RS and sons Fiesta ST again

Clive we're camping but always go for a curry in towcester if you want to join us you're more than welcome, especially if you're buying the beer [emoji2][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Are you planning a convoy from yorkshire? I am planning to come this year. Last year was missed. But did convoy with you guys back then.

Only thing is i havent decided which stand i go on . ffoc or on here. Although i 'm dedicated to both clubs both on ffoc i have a lot of old friends that i know from a very long time.

Yunii.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The only etiquette is that you clean your car, lol. (Don't worry about detailing unless you want to, I won't be, haha.).
Everyone is welcome. :)

Your car will be minted i know for that .washed or not.
Yunii

More the merrier.
Don't forget to come over and say hello.

I will defo come over.
Yunii

• Like 1

Are you planning a convoy from yorkshire? I am planning to come this year. Last year was missed. But did convoy with you guys back then.
Only thing is i havent decided which stand i go on . ffoc or on here. Although i 'm dedicated to both clubs both on ffoc i have a lot of old friends that i know from a very long time.

Yunii.

We're traveling down on Saturday as we're camping overnight. You're welcome to tag along if you want usually leave mid morning

Just joined up to the so long will be tagging along on the club stand hopefully see some of you guys there 

IMG_3446.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete mustang said:

Just joined up to the so long will be tagging along on the club stand hopefully see some of you guys there 

IMG_3446.JPG

nice one i love a good mustang me 

• Like 2

Nice looking forward to seeing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

IMG_3446.thumb.JPG.cbc1960429b70f7398a8236855b12f9e.JPG

Awesome car. Love Mustangs, yours will be a crowd puller on stand

Yunii

• Like 2

hi so just to be clear if i book via Foc i can display my red 87 xr2 on the show stand itself ?

Emailed Kelsey and amended my tickets see you guys there! :cool:

hi so just to be clear if i book via Foc i can display my red 87 xr2 on the show stand itself ?

Indeed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bought my ticket last month but now regretting i didnt get track time. can i buy this on the day or somthing

8 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

bought my ticket last month but now regretting i didnt get track time. can i buy this on the day or somthing

Try contacting the organisers, they'll probably sort something for you.

• Like 2

will do cheers. :smile:

• Like 2

Hi, just booked my ticket for this year's Ford Fair. First time attending and gone for club ticket. Looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts on the club stand.

• Like 1

Would really love to attend this, meet some members & see the cars.  I'm going through cancer treatment at present & don't know if I'll be fit enough come July, so maybe next year......have fun you guys.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club