Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

FORD FAIR – SILVERSTONE – 6TH AUGUST 2017

Ford Owners' Club

ENTRY INFORMATION (from pdf included with ticket email)-
CLUB ENTRY: 07:00
THE ENTRY TIME IS AN HOUR LATER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS.
IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY YOU WILL NOT GAIN ENTRY BEFORE 07:00.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME.
YOUR CAR MUST BE PARKED ON YOUR STAND BY 09:30
PUBLIC ENTRY: 10:00.
SHOW OPENING TIMES: 10:00 – 17:30

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

all finished now just a final wash on Saturday morning then heading down from teford if anyone fancy's convoying im going down the A5 all the way so dont need to come off lol. also is the campsite signposted and does anyone want to group together on the campsite have a laugh and a few drinks.

22 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

ENTRY INFORMATION (from pdf included with ticket email)-
CLUB ENTRY: 07:00
THE ENTRY TIME IS AN HOUR LATER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS.
IF YOU ARRIVE EARLY YOU WILL NOT GAIN ENTRY BEFORE 07:00.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME.
YOUR CAR MUST BE PARKED ON YOUR STAND BY 09:30
PUBLIC ENTRY: 10:00.
SHOW OPENING TIMES: 10:00 – 17:30

That's great, cheers! Will probably get there between 8 and half past.

• Like 1

I'll most likely be one of the first in.

The missus was not happy when I told her what time we would be leaving at lol :laugh:

What is the best time to try and be there for if not got a car on the stands. Will you be able to get in and park before 10am? First time I'm going to Ford Fair 😁 Only been to Classic Ford show before 

I'm little bit peeved that mine still has a small dent and the front of the car needs a bit of TLC, literally have had no time to get either of them sorted :(

I'm little bit peeved that mine still has a small dent and the front of the car needs a bit of TLC, literally have had no time to get either of them sorted :(
I also have 3 gash scrapes on rear offside corner just above reverse fog light caused by supermarket trolley rolled into it. As carpark is on a slope.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've got a fairly deep bush scrape down the length of the passengers side. Also got some paint missing where someones caught the rear corner.

Most cars aren't perfect. If I get the time and weather to touch up the paint and wax the body to try and reduce the scrape I'll do it, if not it'll just be cleaned and as it is. It's still not going to be perfect, but I'm not paying to have it fixed when something else will just happen to it anyway.

• Like 1

That makes me feel better that I'm not the only one :D 

• Like 1

I have a horrible scuff on my front bumper from someone turning in a car park (never caught up to them) took all the paint straight down to the white material.

all finished now just a final wash on Saturday morning then heading down from teford if anyone fancy's convoying im going down the A5 all the way so dont need to come off lol. also is the campsite signposted and does anyone want to group together on the campsite have a laugh and a few drinks.

I'm camping Alex follow signs for whittlebury from the A43 go through the village and the hotel/golf course/camping are on the right just out the other side. Will hopefully arrive around 2pm come find us we'll have my RS a transit van and later a white fiesta ST probably in the far field and hopefully on a level plot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Philf1 said:

I'm camping Alex follow signs for whittlebury from the A43 go through the village and the hotel/golf course/camping are on the right just out the other side. Will hopefully arrive around 2pm come find us we'll have my RS a transit van and later a white fiesta ST probably in the far field and hopefully on a level plot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

brill will pm you my number or vice versa and ill text you closer when we arrive

Quick question, is it frowned upon to bring some parts with me to sell? I was thinking of displaying a list in the car window.

Thanks.

Don't see anything wrong in it myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frembrit said:

Quick question, is it frowned upon to bring some parts with me to sell? I was thinking of displaying a list in the car window.

Thanks.

I wouldn't see why it would be, if you're looking to get rid of some stuff then where better to than a Ford Fair? I have a couple of things I'm bringing down that I don't need that I'll give to people that need them. Saying that I have 4 alloys that I need to get rid of too lol.

• Like 2

First casualty.
Some poor beggar in a spotless Mk3 ZS had some chump in a Mk3.5 ST reverse into him at the Towcester Travelodge.
Nicely scraped up front bumper.
Nearly got another car in his rear quarter as he tried to park up to view the damage.
Poor beggar.

First casualty.
Some poor beggar in a spotless Mk3 ZS had some chump in a Mk3.5 ST reverse into him at the Towcester Travelodge.
Nicely scraped up front bumper.
Nearly got another car in his rear quarter as he tried to park up to view the damage.
Poor beggar.

Any pics?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not yet.
I eas waiting for the poor guy to calm down. [emoji6]

• Like 1

oh dear, we're queing on the A43, I guess we might not make to the stand. Anyone else queing?

Yeah I'm about 1-1.5 miles back in queue on a43 south side, haven't even got passed camera yet. Been here 40mins and moved about a dozen car lengths.

They should keep letting us in until the queue is cleared. Never seen it this bad before. But then I'm slightly later as it said it was running an hour later this year. :(

yea queing too what is going on??? :wacko:

we haven't been here for many years, so didn't expect it to be this bad.

We went up the right hand lane thinking everyone else was general admission but then saw others with club stand passes, sorry if we went past. We're up by one of the count down markers (2 lines) to turn off for Silverstone.

Again, sorry for going past. 

Most don't put passes up till they're closer. I haven't yet. Both lanes are blocked now where I am.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club