Do Not Sell My Personal Information

performance parts for a fiesta zetec s (petrol)

dempsey1

hello guys

i have just bought the new ford fiesta zetec s and im looking for more power does anyone no of any parts being sold

cheerz simon

hello guys

i have just bought the new ford fiesta zetec s and im looking for more power does anyone no of any parts being sold

cheerz simon

what Mark isit?

Why oh why buy a car when you know its "slow" If you wanted more power, buy a bigger and faster car in the first place! Really....don't understand why people do that *Rant over*

Why oh why buy a car when you know its "slow" If you wanted more power, buy a bigger and faster car in the first place! Really....don't understand why people do that *Rant over*

Well, Mountune seem to think it's a great idea to offer performance upgrades.

Valid point, but there are a number of reasons why people would do that. Mainly for me it was because I wanted a newer, faster car, but can't really afford the numerous expenses of a purchasing something fast at the moment. So I'll run the 1.6 Fez for 18 months or so and then hopefully get the Mountune upgrade when I can afford it. I'm also hoping that it will make it feel like a different car as I have a tendency to get a bit bored!

hello guys

cheerz simon

go search for mountune, they give 140bhp upgrade, many here done that, and all very happy!

:)

hello guys

cheerz simon

Pumaspeed, mountune, 2 to be going on with. :D