Do Not Sell My Personal Information

US Steering wheel on EU Fiesta

mikeyjbartlett

Hi guys. 

Weird question.  Will the US steering wheel and airbag fit on a EU Fiesta 2015?  I prefer the look of the US steering wheel as the EU one looks a little slim in the middle and all the sizes are out of ratio.  It's just a weird thing I'm looking to do if its possible?

I've attached what the American steering wheel and airbag looks like.  My car also has cruise control so i'll obviously have to get one with the 2 sets of buttons.

Whats the possibility.  Is there any US folks out there who can snap me a pic of the airbag connectors and the size of the steering wheel nut?  Are the button connectors the same etc?

s-l500.jpg

Awesome question. I've been wondering if the UK and US cruise control buttons are the same, as the button is under $20 in the US but considerably more expensive in the UK. 

• Like 1

Wow. The US one is uugly. Haha 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

Wow. The US one is uugly. Haha 

Couldn't agree more lol. Looks cheaply made and very plasticy

• Like 2

The American fiestas interior is soooo much nicer compared to EU models.  Don't know why they change it like that. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club